House SELLING on Talara Street
VACANT AND READY TO MOVE INTO - PRESENT ALL OFFERS
Are you looking for a larger block of land in the Currimundi area? Look no further than this home that is located within walking distance of the Talara Primary College. Positioned on an 842 m² block it has dual side access and plenty of space for the shed and pool at the rear of the home.
Entering the home you walk through the main lounge area which is the perfect space for a family. It has plenty of windows and door access to allow natural light and breezes to flow through the home. Walking through to the kitchen and open plan dining area, you find a very functional kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space, and electric appliances for all the cooking needs. The dining area opens onto the external covered entertaining area.
• Three spacious bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• The main bedroom has an ensuite and built-in robe
• Two separate living areas
• Additional living area, easily used for a fourth bedroom
• Large storeroom at the rear of house, perfect for bikes, boards and sporting equipment
• Dual side access on 842 sqm block
• Double lock-up garage with internal access.
• Extra-large laundry and multipurpose room with storage
With plenty of yard space outside you have ample room to store extra vehicles, install a shed or have that large inground pool that you have always wanted.
This home is within an easy five-minute stroll to the Talara Primary College and Currimundi Marketplace. An inspection is a must if you are looking to secure a home in this fantastic area.
I encourage you to call me today to find out about the next inspection and book a suitable time.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 842 m²
- Floor Area is 192 m²
- 2 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining