AcreageSemi-rural SELLING on Bluff Road
Private and Picturesque 7+ Acres!
**CONTRACT FALLEN, THIS PROPERTY IS NOW BACK ON THE MARKET!**
Welcome to 20-28 Bluff Road, the private picturesque property you’re going to want to book an inspection for immediately!
Arriving through the ever so convenient and secure electric front gate you will wind your way through the 6 horse-ready paddocks, cross your very own seasonal creek, pass 3 stables, a dam, the 3-bay shed with tack room/workshop, an extra-large shelter for the biggest of floats, a sand arena and ample parking space – all before you enter the fenced yard where the beautiful and spacious family Home is situated!
Entering through the front door of the Home, you can decide which direction to take first. Turning right you will be greeted by the king size master with his and hers built-in-robes and a freshly renovated ensuite. Turning left through the entrance you will locate the formal dining room and spacious sunken lounge with timber flooring, as well as the office or 5th bedroom.
The heart of the Home – the kitchen, will be found after further continuing down the hall. With an electric stove top and oven, dishwasher, plenty of bench space, storage and a serving window overlooking the peaceful paddocks, this kitchen is ready to prepare the delicious meals for all occasions. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room big enough to fit a table to seat the whole family.
The second lounge room and your very own Bar is an entertainer’s delight being situated perfectly between the doors to take you outside to the front or the rear of the home. Through the sliding glass doors and to the front of the property, you’ll enter the paved alfresco area, finding the sparkling saltwater swimming pool, perfect for the summer days! Out the French doors and to the rear of the home there is a full-length patio, overlooking the serene bushland.
At the opposite end to the Master suite there is a further 3 spacious bedrooms, main bathroom and a laundry that’s size is sure to impress.
Heading back outside into the paddocks is where you will find the absolute highlights of this stunning property!
– 7.3 acres
– House yard with secure dog fencing
– Fire pit area with shelter
– 6 paddocks with electric fencing and water supply
– Mare and Foal paddock with shelter, solar light and Equimesh fencing
– 20m x 40m sand arena
– 3 stables – 4m x 4.5m each, all insulated with lighting (3rd stable currently used as a feed bay)
– 3-bay shed with tack room/workshop and workbench – power and water connected
– Wash bay for horses – water connected
– 30,000L underground concrete tank
– 2 x 20,000L above ground concrete tanks
– 3,000L, 5,000L & 10,000L water tanks with pump from dam – for horses
– Chicken coup
– King size master with renovated ensuite + His and Hers built-in robes
– 3 spacious bedrooms – all with built-in robes + split system air conditioners
– Office/5th bedroom
– Formal dining room
– Spacious sunken formal lounge room
– Dining room and living area with built-in bar and built-in buffet
– Air conditioning + combustion fireplace, perfect for all seasons
– Laundry with an abundance of storage and bench space
– Walk-in linen cupboard
– Storage with shelving + broom cupboard
– Stainless steel appliances – electric oven, stove top and dishwasher
– Double fridge space
– Serving window
– Saltwater pool with glass bead filter
– New grey-water pump
– Electric hot water
As you can see, this property is absolutely filled with features. Please contact Justin today to book your private inspection!
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 7 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.95 hectare
- 3 Garage
- 4 Carport