AcreageSemi-rural SELLING on Bluff Road
Immaculate Acreage Living with All The Extra's!
Welcome to 192-196 Bluff Road, Cedar Vale. This modern and immaculately maintained property is located only minutes from the Jimboomba township and absolutely represents the picture-perfect family acreage home.
Positioned on a flat, usable, private 4,295m2 block this stunning Home will be sure to impress. With only one owner from new, every detail inside the Home has been meticulously well-kept and maintained with love. A colour palette that is inviting, warm and modern will make it all the easier for you to move in and call this house your Home!
The Kitchen, the heart of the Home is complimented with an abundance of bench space and storage and boasts the modern touches that we all seek. Multiple living areas ensure there is enough space for the home office, a kids retreat, as well as the usual lounge and dining, or whatever you choose to utilise the spaces with.
Down the hall you’ll find the spacious carpeted bedrooms, all providing built-in-robes with mirrored sliders. The king-size master will not disappoint with a large walk-in-robe and an ensuite featuring a his and hers vanity, perfect for those busy mornings when everyone is getting ready for work at the same time!
For year-round comfort, this property boasts ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans, security screens and a 5kW solar system – all ideal for Queensland weather.
Outside is where you’ll want to spend most of your time! This picturesque property provides such a peaceful, calming and friendly feel. An expansive tiled patio complimented with an insulated ceiling overlooks the glistening swimming pool, deck and the beautiful low maintenance established gardens.
A 3-bay shed situated at the back of the property is ready to store all your tools and toys or whatever you desire. With ample car parks as well as enough space to park the biggest of caravans or boats, this property really does tick all of the boxes for that perfect acreage family Home.
Stunning homes like this do not come to market often, so please contact Justin on 0478 535 830 to book your inspection today!
– 4,295m2 (1.06 acres) – flat, usable and easily maintained block
– King-size master with walk-in-robe and ensuite featuring a his and hers vanity + a further 3
spacious bedrooms all featuring built-in-robes with mirrored sliders
– Multiple living areas with separate carpeted lounge
– Modern kitchen with electric stove top and oven
– Built-in pantry with automatic lighting
– Ducted air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens throughout
– Back to base security system (NBN compatible)
– 5kW Solar System
– Solar Hot Water
– Saltwater Swimming Pool – decking area featuring multiple power points
– 36,000L Water Tank
– 22,000L Water Tank
– 5,000L Water Tank – with trickle feed
– Taylex Septic System with 5 outlets for irrigation
– 3-Bay Shed – powered
– Private block backing onto reserve
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,295 m²
- 5 Garage