House SELLING on Anzac Avenue
Stunning Renovation in Central Location!!
Open home cancelled
Situated on a generous 605m2 block, this family home offers space for the growing family, have the opportunity to run a business from home, or even convert the garage into a granny flat, STCA.
Walk to shops, schools, public transport, medical facilities, and parkland. Or enjoy everything within a short drive including two minutes to the M1 taking you straight into Brisbane city or North in under an hour to the Sunshine Coast. Short drive to Westfield North Lakes as well as easy access to Petrie University.
* Great size lounge room with ceiling fan and air conditioning and concealed tv caballing in walls – ready for movie night!
* Second living area with open plan living and dining
* Quality 2PAC kitchen with stone waterfall bench tops, stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space, including full height appliance cupboard with draws and servery.
* 3 great size bedrooms with built in mirrored robes, air conditioning and ceiling fans
* Fourth bedroom with built in mirrored robe
* Stunning bathroom with double shower, large recess mirrored cupboards
* Separate new toilet
* Spacious laundry with ample storage and stone benchtop
* Freshly painted throughout and freshly painted roof
* LED down lights throughout
* Security screens throughout – added after photos taken
*Lock up double garage
* Fully fenced yard
* Garden shed
* Electric front gate and endless off street parking
* Side access
* Huge outdoor patio area!
* 6 Kilo Watt solar with 24 solar panels
* 3 phase power
This property is a must inspect!
Please contact Matt Phillips or Sophie Maiden for more information!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 605 m²
- 2 Garage