Unit SELLING on Hornibrook Esplanade
Low Maintenance, Convenient Living On the Waterfront!
On offer today is a great opportunity for investors, first home buyers or anyone looking to downsize to a secure complex.
Chances to purchase an entry level property with an abundance of real and rare attractions at this price point is a standout in the current market.
With a waterfront position, this cosy, top floor unit presents an exciting opportunity for you to enjoy a beach side lifestyle with all the convenience that the Peninsula has to offer.
Located only minutes to restaurants, cafes, walking/bike paths, parks, playgrounds, schools and so much more.
Featuring open plan living and dining, this neat and tidy home is perfect for most buyers.
The two good size bedrooms, the main bedroom featuring a built-in wardrobe. The bedrooms are serviced by the good size family bathroom with separate toilet and built-in laundry.
– 2 bedrooms
– Open plan, tiled dining area
– Well-appointed kitchen with ample storage and modern appliances
– Courtyard and grassed area – maintained by the Body Corporate
– Private, fully fenced – ideal for afternoon entertaining
– Single lock up garage
All this and located towards the back of this small complex of just 8 units.
– Low body corporate fees of approximately $445 per quarter
– Rental estimate approximately $350 per week
School catchments: Clontarf Beach State School & Clontarf Beach State High School
Contact me today to arrange your inspection!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces