Townhouse SELLING on Norman Drive
3 bedroom Townhouse with Park Views!!
*Currently under contract subject to conditions
This fabulous townhouse is immaculately presented and perfectly located being positioned adjacent to parkland.
You are in close proximately to a major hospital offering A&E and catering for both public and private patients. There is a public library and swimming pool plus, Day-care centre and state and private schools all close by. Public Transport is at your doorstep to gain access to CBD and surrounding suburbs. You are in walking distance to Westfield’s Chermside the largest Westfield’s in Australia boasting hundreds of shops, restaurants, bars and cinemas.
Downstairs Features Include:
* Open plan lounge area with breezes from front door through to patio doors
* Kitchen with stone benchtop, stainless steel appliances and ample bench space
* Air-conditioning to living area
* Powder room and large internal laundry area
* Private and fenced court yard with views of park
* Single lockup garage with proxy flooring and internal access
Upstairs Features Include:
* 3 Spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Main Bedroom with air-condition and large ensuite
* Main bathroom with shower and bath combination
*This townhouse is currently rented for $450 per week with great tenants until 11th of June 2022.
*Council rates are approximately $430.40 per quarter and Body Corp fee approximately $825 per quarter.
Perfect for both owner occupiers or investors!
This townhouse won’t last long, so please contact Matt Phillips or Sophie Maiden for more information!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 139 m²