House SELLING on Cuba Court
Your Dream Coastal Home Awaits...
Andrew MacCulloch from Image Property is delighted to introduce this beautiful, architecturally designed family home located in a highly sought-after pocket of Kawana Island. Set on a tranquil tree-lined street, this Hamptons style home is a perfect blend of luxury and laid-back coastal living. With enviable views of the Mooloolah River and adjacent parkland and waterfront walking paths right at your doorstep, this home is an absolute must-see!
Spanning two impressive levels, this four-bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home boasts an array of features, including:
· An idyllic master bedroom and parent’s retreat
· Expansive living areas and a spacious media room
· Modern eat-in kitchen with large walk-in pantry
· Large outdoor entertaining areas and beautiful inground pool
· Crimsafe screens throughout for peace of mind
· Stunning Italian marble floor tiles
· Electric entry gate, carport and DLUG with internal and through-access for a trailer or boat
· …and so much more!
The home’s first level includes a spacious, light-filled living room overlooking the pool, garden and parkland. A hallway finished in stunning Italian marble tiles leads through to the central eat-in kitchen which features stone benchtops, a large walk-in pantry, new Bosch cooktop, new dishwasher, built-in oven and separate steam oven and an abundance of storage. The kitchen flows into the dining room which is surrounded by glass sliding doors that lead out to the garden and outdoor entertaining areas.
The main outdoor entertaining area is adorned with festoon lights for evening entertaining, whilst a second alfresco area overlooks the sparkling inground pool. Families will appreciate the private, fully fenced backyard where kids and pets can safely roam and play and green thumbs will love the garden and beautiful avocado and feijoa fruit trees. Additional outdoor features include a convenient storage shed, solar roof panels, carport, DLUG with internal and through-access and a low maintenance, fully fenced front yard.
Wander upstairs and you’ll discover four beautifully appointed bedrooms, each with air conditioning, ceiling fans and an abundance of natural light. The breathtaking master bedroom occupies a secluded space on the upper level, and features an enviable parent’s retreat, private balcony overlooking the park and river, spacious walk-in wardrobe and stunning ensuite complete with spa, double vanity and separate toilet. The other bedrooms have a central bathroom with large shower and bath, and a separate toilet. The upper level also offers a third balcony with pool views and a generous open plan media room which can be used as an additional living area, rumpus room, large home office or even potentially converted to a spacious fifth bedroom.
THE TOP 5 THINGS WE LOVE
· The unbeatable location and breathtaking views
· The expansive master bedroom and parent’s retreat
· The recent renovations including professional painting throughout and all new LED downlights and ceiling fans
· The home’s picture perfect exterior, complete with Hamptons style cladding, coastal hues and towering palm trees
· The inviting kitchen and dining room which are perfect for casual family meals and more formal entertaining
The home’s location is ideal with easy access to excellent schools, hospitals, shops, amenities and the Coast’s best beaches. It’s also an easy stroll or ride to public transport, The Green Zebra Restaurant & Bar in the esteemed Double Bay dining precinct, Kawana Shopping World, Mooloolaba beach and more.
This beautiful, breezy family home really does have it all and is the epitome of coastal living. Your dream Coastal home awaits…don’t miss out!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 488 m²
- Floor Area is 260 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category