House SELLING on Roscommon Road
STEP INSIDE FOR THE ULTIMATE SURPRISE!
Auction Location: On Site.
ON SITE AUCTION Sunday the 14th of November at 5pm
Beautifully renovated to accommodate a family or couple who loves to entertain and live in comfort and style.
Not only is it centrally located for easy access to shops, schools and transport, you will feel like this is one of Boondall’s gem’s and well-kept secret. Oozing character and style, it has an amazing energy and ambiance that will embrace you as you wander through its doors and outside onto the 50sqm deck. This well presented and stunning 3 bed, 2 bath home has all the features you require, situated on 620m2 block in the ever-growing suburb of Boondall for you and the family to enjoy or add to your investment portfolio. Needless to say this home will sell at or prior to the Auction.
Imagine living in a property with features like these:
· 3 spacious bedrooms
· Master bedroom has its own ensuite and deck
· Beautifully renovated open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, kitchen window/breakfast bar, soft closing cabinets and topping it off with Caesarstone bench tops
· Bi folding doors out onto the well-built covered deck overlooking the manicured backyard
· Well-built shed accommodating for either two cars, a workshop or mancave
· Two driveways accommodating more cars, boats or toys you could imagine
· Carport accommodating two cars
· Covered side access with enough space to cater for either two cars, caravan or a boat
· Renovated laundry next to a third toilet
· Polished hardwood floor boards
· In built surround sound speakers
· Renovated bathrooms including a spa bath
· Ceiling fans throughout the home
· Up to date termite barrier
· Fully fenced front yard with two automatic gates
· 1 x 5000L water tank (which is connected to the laundry and toilets)
· 2 x 3000L water tanks watering the gardens
· NBN connected
· Solar hot water
· Modern security screens on a majority of windows and doors
· Rates – approx. $398 p/qtr
· Utilities – approx. $298 p/qtr
· Electricity – approx. $120 p/qtr
Centrally located and close to:
· 1 min away from Boondall State School (170m approx)
· 3 min away from top tier renown Nudgee College
· Close to restaurants/cafe’s/shops
· Close to public transport; train station (800 m) and bus stops within walking distance
· Parks, bicycle and walking tracks near by
PRIOR OFFERS ENCOURAGED
This home has been lovingly maintained and is child and pet friendly. There are many lifestyle features not mentioned above which all add to its functionality and liveability. This home is perfect to either raise your family, watch the area grow, reap the rental return or simply enjoy life in the suburbs. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this home in this superb location. Contact Sam Tahana today on 0400 047 129.
Disclaimer: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise. Due to relevant legislations, a price guide isn’t available for properties being sold without a price or via auction. Websites may filter a property being sold without a price or via auction into a price range for functionality purposes. Any estimates are not provided by the agent and should not be taken as a price guide.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 620 m²
- 4 Garage