Unit SELLING on Wyatt Street
FRESH MODERN APARTMENT IN NEWSTEAD’S GASWORKS POCKET
Modern, light and generously sized, this impressive apartment delivers a wonderfully vibrant lifestyle in the heart of Brisbane’s thriving dining and boutique precinct! Just metres from Newstead’s Gasworks and Green Beacon Brewing, the Brisbane River and Teneriffe City Cat are also just 350m away enhancing the superb appeal for first-time buyers, professionals and investors.
Air-conditioned living and dining is well-scaled for easy relaxation and appointed with sleek built-in joinery and entertainment unit; a hidden study nook with built-in desk perfect for those working from home. The impressive joinery selection continues in the large kitchen, where banks of streamlined storage sit with stainless appliances, sleek stone and large moveable island.
Step outdoors to a covered balcony and extend your dining easily alfresco style. Those wanting to host larger groups, or simply soak up the incredible views of the surrounding city landscape and Brisbane River can utilise one of the two large BBQ rooftop terraces!
Cozy carpet and air-conditioning feature in the large bedroom with two built-in-robes, a rare feature that is perfect for couples. This is superbly serviced by a contemporary bathroom including mirrored storage and integrated European laundry.
There is a storage cage and secure parking for a vehicle downstairs, although with so much within walking distance there is no need for a car! Gasworks is at your door with tempting dining options in every direction. You can walk to James Street and Fortitude Valley’s Emporium and Homemaker Centre whilst the CityCat is ready to take you anywhere you want to go along the winding river! Perfectly presented and easy to just move-in and enjoy, this is a lock and leave lifestyle in a brilliant setting!
– Modern apartment on the top floor of sought after Casa Newstead complex
– Open-plan, air-conditioned living and dining with built-in entertainment storage
– Hidden study nook with built-in desk
– Large kitchen with superb storage, stainless appliances, stone benches and moveable island
– Covered alfresco balcony with good indoor outdoor flow and city landscape views
– Two large rooftop terraces and BBQ zones with wrap-around views and river outlook
– Cozy bedroom with air-conditioning, carpet and superb storage
– Modern bathroom with mirrored storage and integrated European laundry
– Storage space to rival 2 & 3 bedroom units
– Single secure parking & storage cage downstairs
– Small boutique building with low body corporate fees
– Walk to Gasworks, James Street, Emporium, Teneriffe, CityCat and more!
– Vacant Possession
With the Brisbane River, parks and boutique shopping on your doorstep, this perfectly located unit is one not to be missed. Organise your inspection today by Calling Steven Webster
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 67 m²
- Floor Area is 67 m²
- Unit House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining