House SELLING on Mooloolaba Road
Potential Plus - With Panoramic Ocean Views
An enviable opportunity exists to secure one residence currently boasting dual living with glorious ocean views and lush surrounds. Situated on a spacious 954m2, this designer home has an almost mirror image dual space with a wall that separates the two which can easily be removed or left as a lucrative investment. The home is split over two levels with a large proportion living space, high ceilings and polished timber floors. The upper floor in both areas is dedicated to living and dining, the second level features bedrooms and a bathroom. Both master bedrooms have spa ensuites and a private deck.
This dual-key living property boasts character and charm adjacent to a 100-year-old fig tree and South East facing ocean views! Live in one and rent the other, invest and rent both, utilise the second option for extended family or as a teenagers retreat or open the property up and design your dream home. The options are endless!
The driveway has a shared triple carport with additional off-road parking with low maintenance lush gardens. You are only a short drive away from Buderim’s eclectic cafés, boutiques and world class schools, and under 10 minutes to the picturesque beaches and restaurants of Mooloolaba. Maroochydore and Cotton Tree.
Option 1 – $400 per week (2 bedroom) Rented on a month-by-month basis.
Option 2 – $480 per week (3 bedroom) Lease ends 26/9/2021.
Approx Int: 302m²
Approx Alfresco: 80m²
Approx Deck: 35m²
What we love –
• Generous proportions, high ceilings, polished timber floors.
• Entire upper floor dedicated to expansive living and dining.
• Combination of two- and three-bedroom layouts, perfect for extended family or teenagers.
• Stunning coastal and ocean views boasting four timber decks.
• Desired location and lucrative investment potential.
• Master bedrooms with spa ensuites and private decks.
• Shared triple carport with additional space.
• Work Shed for storage or use as a studio.
• Potential to turn into a five-bedroom family home.
• Picturesque, leafy surrounds.
• Under 10 minutes to the beach and only a few minutes to the trendy Buderim Village.
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 954 m²
- 3 Carport