Townhouse SELLING on Albany Creek Road
Quite but Central Townhouse
Situated in a quiet complex of 22 townhouses, this townhouse boasts total security and privacy, this home is perfect for professionals, young families and investors alike.
This family home is located just 30 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD and only 10 minutes from Westfield Chermside. However, if it’s convenience you’re after, the Aspley Hypermarket is just a 15-minute walk up the road.
Downstairs Features Include:
* Functional kitchen with plenty of bench space
* Spacious open-plan living and dining area with air-conditioning
* Outdoor alfresco area
* Security screens throughout
* Single lock-up garage with internal access
Upstairs Features Include:
* Spacious master bedroom with private balcony, built in wardrobe and spacious ensuite
* Two more bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
* Main bathroom with shower/bath combination
-Council rates approx $432 per quarter
-Body corporate fees approx $491 per quarter
-Sinking fund balance $82,678 as of 30/09/2021
*Currently rented with great tenants for $385 per week until 5th of November 2022. The rental market value is between $450 – $480 per week.
This townhouse is great for investors, first home owners or someone looking for a central but also quite property. Please contact Matt Phillips or Sophie Maiden for more information!
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 127 m²