House SELLING on Lyon Street
Your Dream Home in Dicky Beach awaits you!
Auction Location: Onsite
Nestled in one of the Sunshine Coasts most sought after locations; this luxury beachside architecturally designed home exhibits stunning contemporary finishes balanced with seaside charm. Choose your favourite beach to stroll too; perfectly placed in a quiet pocket between Dicky Beach and Moffat Beach, right in the heart of one of the sunshine coasts most desirable beach precincts.
The home exudes style and a quiet confidence that draws on its ocean surrounds and meticulous architectural design. This is complimented with the clever combination of traditional features including, but not limited to timber flooring, light filled windows, and timber bifold doors that opens to an expansive upstairs deck; perfect for entertaining.
Features to love:
– 4 bedrooms, including a master retreat with ensuite and private balcony
– Open-plan kitchen integrated with living and dining areas with cathedral ceilings
– Stunning large saltwater pool with separate heated spa and gazebo area
– Built-in outdoor BBQ area and large expansive deck for entertaining
– Multiple living areas and relaxation zones over two levels; including utility room and & rumpus room
– Beautifully renovated bathroom and ensuite
– Expansive double garage with extra storage space attached to the house for easy access
– Solar system of 12.58kW
– Stroll to cafes, shops, surf club and galleries at both Dicky Beach & Moffat Beach
– Short walk to patrolled beaches
– Pet friendly beach on your doorstep
– Access to Public Transport is just a short walk
– Approximately 1 hour’s drive to Brisbane airport
The heart of this home is the upstairs kitchen and living area which flows through to the expansive outdoor deck area that overlooks the spacious backyard which includes the large inground swimming pool with a built-in spa, pool gazebo and large grassed area. The deck is the perfect space for gathering and entertaining with the built in BBQ area; or sit and relax whilst looking out over the trees and views towards Caloundra.
There are 4 generous bedrooms upstairs. The air-conditioned master bedroom contains a newly renovated ensuite with a private balcony allowing natural light to flow in and offering a peaceful escape. The large second bedroom also encompasses its own private deck area. The main bathroom has been tastefully renovated with high-end fixtures
The exterior architecture unites the outdoor landscape with open plan living. The stunning subtropical landscaping provides an easy to maintain yard providing you opportunities for enjoying summer days around the pool and relaxing with a choice of two large decks.
You are only a short stroll to the trendy cafes, bars & galleries that both Dicky Beach and Moffat Beach house. Swim or stroll at the local pet friendly patrolled beaches and finish your afternoon with a cold drink at the cafés and clubs nearby.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category