House SELLING on Trevino Place
ENTRY-LEVEL BRICK HOME IN AN INCREDIBLE LOCATION
• GENEROUS 575M2 CORNER BLOCK IN NO-THRU TRAFFIC ESTATE
• 20 MINUTES TO BRISBANE CBD, 15 MINUTES TO INDOOROOPILLY SHOPPING CENTRE
• 1.3KM FROM WACOL TRAIN STATION, MULTIPLE BUS STOPS NEARBY
• BLOCK IS LARGER THAN MOST IN THE AREA AND BOASTS SIDE ACCESS FOR VEHICLES
• THREE BEDROOMS WITH BRAND NEW CARPET (NOT PHOTOGRAPHED)
• MAIN BEDROOM WITH WALK-IN ROBE, TWO-WAY BATHROOM ACCESS, REMAINING TWO BEDROOMS WITH BUILT-IN ROBES
• SPACIOUS COMBINED KITCHEN/LIVING/DINING AREA
• ENORMOUS WRAP-AROUND COVERED OUTDOOR AREA
• GREAT YARD SPACE WITH NO REAR NEIGHBOUR – ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY AND THE LEAFY OUTLOOK!
• DOUBLE LOCK-UP GARAGE WITH REMOTE ACCESS
• RENTAL APPRAISAL UP TO $450 PER WEEK
Set on a sizeable corner block that offers easy vehicle access to the rear yard, this circa 1998 lowset brick home is sure to be popular amongst owner occupiers and investors alike. With the state capital just a short drive away and a seemingly endless list of amenities even closer, I challenge you to find a better location at this price point!
Inside you’ll find three bedrooms, all of which feature brand new carpet (not what you see in the photographs, but it’s essentially the same colour) and built-in storage. The master bedroom comes with a walk-in wardrobe and access to the two-way bathroom which has a separate bathtub and shower, with the vanity and toilet conveniently located separately.
The main living space is tucked away at the rear of the home incorporating the kitchen, living room and dining room, and split system air-conditioning here will keep you in climate-controlled comfort year-round.
The real star here is in the fully covered outdoor area which wraps around two sides of the home and really is an incredible size – just perfect for entertaining large groups of friends and family. From here you look out over the good-sized rear yard where you have double gates allowing vehicle access via Palmer Crescent, and no rear neighbour means you can enjoy the privacy of your own back yard!
There are several MAJOR shopping centres within easy driving distance including Westfield Garden City, DFO at Jindalee and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre – and closer than all of that at less than 10 minutes’ drive is Mount Ommaney Shopping Centre where you’ll find over 170 stores to satisfy your retail needs. Schooling options for the kids abound, and there are multiple bus stops nearby to get them to and from. Wacol Train Station is just over 1km away from the home so city commuters can throw away the keys, otherwise the CBD is reachable in as little as 20 minutes on a good run. As you can imagine, being this close to the state capital means that just about every service or amenity you could possibly want or need is nearby – there’s simply too much to list here!
With a truly incredible location and outstanding potential this property will not last long in this market. Contact the listing agent Alex Sparrow for more information or to book an inspection!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 575 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon