This stunning home exceeds all expectations upon entry, different from any other. Carefully designed with a great sense of style. Particular attention has paid to create not just a house but a home. A private retreat to entertain, to enjoy, to relax.
Take a Virtual stroll through the property by clicking the 3D Tour button below.
What there is to love;
– Brand new kitchen – featuring ceaserstone bench tops and all new appliance, including a dishwasher. Plenty of bench and storage space.
– Three well sized bedrooms – 2 with built ins and air conditioning
– Master Bedroom – This spacious, air conditioned, retreat flows beautifully onto the ensuite. Featuring bi-fold doors that allow you to gaze upon the moon whilst in the bath at night. A double shower and built in wardrobes complete the master retreat.
– Large entertainers patio – thoughtfully designed to include large ceiling fans. This outdoor space is the perfect place for BBQ with family and friends throughout the summer
– Bathroom – newly renovated with stylish and practical inclusions
– Hardwood polished floors throughout
– Fully fenced and pet friendly
Located across the road from parks and the award winning Billykart restaurant. With a number of cafes and restaurants within walking distance. A plethora of transport options are available on Ipswich Rd.
Register for an inspection today, this gem won’t last long.
***IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE SMS NOTIFICATIONS AND UPDATES. TO REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROMPTS***
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You will get a copy of the lease in the web book reply when you have enquired otherwise you can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you.