Townhouse SELLING on Bundilla Boulevard
Totally Renovated Coastal Villa
This stunning two-bedroom villa in popular Mountain Creek recently underwent a total renovation at a cost of $100k. The entire property has been stripped out and fitted with a sparkling new interior, in a contemporary, coastal decor.
Quality fixtures and fittings create a stylish and functional home, from the top-of-the-range stone bench top and Franke pull-out mixer in the kitchen, to the vibrant feature tiles and dual fixed/hand-held shower rail in the bathroom. Everything has been taken care of, right down to new electrical wiring, lighting, Clipsal circuit board and smoke alarms.
The result is a stylish residence, nestled in a boutique block of 10 villas and located in the hub of the Sunshine Coast, a few kilometres from schools, hospitals, shopping centres and the university.
Large semi-polished floor tiles in a neutral tone have been used throughout, giving a relaxed and easy-to-maintain coastal look. New designer built-ins, ceiling fans and window blinds and shutters combine to make this a comfortable and elegant home. A fresh, white colour scheme, with accents of light timber, turquoise and ocean blue, complements the villa’s spaciousness. Raked ceilings more than 4m high, with highlight windows above the kitchen and living spaces, complement the feeling of openness.
Out the back, a large insulated patio extension has been constructed in the fully fenced courtyard, accessed through new stacker doors in the living room and sliding doors in the master bedroom, providing an all-weather entertainment space, perfect for your morning coffee, evening cocktail or weekend barbecue. Out in front, the carport is a few steps away, giving easy access to this single story, rendered-brick building.
All the hard work has been done, ready for you to move straight in and start living the coastal life or, if you’re an investor, start reaping the financial rewards of this highly sort-after location close to Kawana Shopping world, TAFE and Mountain Creek and Bridgewater schools. The suburb is extremely well connected, with direct access to important roads linking it to the rest of the Coast as well as the Bruce Highway.
Spring is here and the market, like the weather, is heating up on the Coast. Timing is everything, and the time to secure this attractive property is now.
If you can see yourself residing in this beautiful coastal residence, Call Bailey Williames – 0419 992 165.
– Completely new interiors from top to bottom
– Stunning designer kitchen and bathroom
– Two-bedroom, single level townhouse
– Boutique complex of 10
– Carport steps from front door
– New, insulated outdoor awning extension
– New heavy-duty sliding stacker doors to fenced courtyard
– Private outdoor entertainment area with tropical vibe
– Large living area with raked ceilings and highlight windows
– Sought-after location
– Close to Sunshine Motorway for easy access to entire coastal strip as well as Bruce Highway – to Brisbane
– TAFE 500m
– Mountain Creek State Primary and High Schools 900m
– Woolworths supermarket 2km
– Bridgwater State School 2km
– Brightwater Tavern 2.4km
– Kawana Shoppingworld 3km
– Mooloolaba Beach 3.2km
– University of the Sunshine Coast, Siena Catholic College 5km
– Buderim Private Hospital 5km
– Sunshine Plaza 7km
– Sunshine Coast University Hospital 9km
– Sunshine Coast Airport 15km
– Brisbane CBD 100km
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Townhouse House Category