House SELLING on Alexandra Close
UNDER CONTRACT BY KELLIE BARRIDGE
This is the one you have been waiting for! Here is your chance to secure a spacious 4 bedroom, two-storey home right near the Aspley/Bridgeman Downs border. The home is positioned perfectly, in a very peaceful and quiet cul-de-sac but still within walking distance to everything. It will suit first home buyers, professionals, investors, and families alike.
On the ground level, there are two generous internal living spaces. The lounge area is positioned at the front of the home and gives a welcoming feel to the property right from the outset. This room flows through to a combined family/dining area and an open plan kitchen that both look out over the backyard. There is plenty of storage throughout, a separate internal laundry and a guest powder room for convenience.
The spacious feel continues as you head upstairs and are welcomed by another living area (perfect for use as a study), 4 generous bedrooms, each with ceiling fans and built in cupboards, and of course the main bathroom. The master bedroom is also complete with its own ensuite.
This is a true entertainers’ home, as the backyard is a great size, and has an outdoor covered entertainment area and plenty of space for a swimming pool.
* 4 generous built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Additional study nook or living space upstairs
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Main bathroom upstairs and an additional powder room downstairs
* Huge centrally positioned kitchen with lots of storage and bench space, and an adjacent dining area
* Lounge room that enjoys plenty of natural light
* Internal laundry
* Double remote lock-up garage with internal access
* Ample on and off-street parking
* Big fully fenced back yard with room for a pool
* Elevated and breezy position with suburb views
* Walking distance to schools, the Aspley Hypermarket, bus stops, restaurants and parks
8 Alexandra Close is conveniently located within close proximity to an array of amenities and is positioned minutes to Gympie Rd for an easy commute both north and south. Everything is right at your fingertips with the Aspley Hypermarket and local bus interchange, schools, restaurants, parks and walking tracks all within walking distance.
This home is ready and waiting for its new owner to make it their own! To inspect please contact Kellie Barridge on 0422 617 653.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 323 m²
- 2 Garage