Set in one of Toowong’s most coveted pockets, the site location is well elevated and there are so many lifestyle options right on your doorstep.
Situated in a small and private complex of 11, the home boasts a generous, well-designed layout with open-plan living area, well equipped kitchen, and a large main bathroom with internal laundry. The bedrooms have ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes.
The leafy outlook from the unit adds to the feeling of peaceful living, although you are only a short stroll from Toowong shopping village, city bus and train.
The living area opens out to a private entertainer’s balcony with a green and leafy outlook, relax here and enjoy your morning coffee or an afternoon drink.
You will be impressed with the generous proportions of this apartment.
A lot on offer here and more importantly, it’s exceptional value.
Overview of property;
• Open plan, air-conditioned living and dining area
• Well designed kitchen with ample cabinetry, stainless steel appliances
• Master bedroom with sliding glass doors to balcony, built-in robes, ceiling fan and ensuite
• Second bedroom with mirrored built-in robe, ceiling fan and access to balcony
• Large main bathroom with bathtub and internal laundry
• Secure lock-up garage
• Intercom system
• 7kw reverse cycle air conditioning
• Very low Body Corporate Fees
• 7 visitors on-site parking
• Inside 3km radius of the CBD
• 430m direct to Toowong Village & Toowong train station, Regatta Hotel & City Cat
• Toowong Park at the end of the street
The position is fantastic, just metres to Toowong Village, the City Cat, jump on the bike and ride along the river to the CBD, health and lifestyle areas and live your best life here.
The property is vacant and ready for you right now, so make the call to arrange your own private inspection.
Call Mario Rossi on 0428 166 370 for further details