House SELLING on Cutbush Road
Rare opportunity in prime elevated position!
Auction Location: On-site
Here is a truly rare opportunity to purchase 1411m2 of prime Brisbane real estate. Positioned less then 10km from the CBD this property is sure to get your imagination running wild with options. The land and elevated location couldn’t be better with stunning city views to the front north-east corner and panoramic mountain views to the rear.
Although the land size and position is sure to impress, you will equally love the solid 3 bed, 1 bath Post War home that has been well looked after by it’s current owners. It is has had some recent quality upgrades including fully renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, painting to all walls, ceilings and trims, new downlights and ceiling fans and plantation shutters. This property is perfect to just move in and enjoy, however, the foundation is here to add more value by raising or extending or even just adding a large deck to the rear to relax on and soak up the beautiful sunsets and mountain views.
You will also love spending your weekends picking the various fruits from the established fruit trees dotted throughout the block. There is also a massive under croft and storage area perfect for a workshop or storing materials for a home-run business.
If renovating is not your thing, there are no character overlays or restrictions to remove or demolish the current dwelling and build an amazing dream home. The land size and slope will allow your architect to come up with something truly unique that will no doubt be desirable for many years to come.
This property is located in the Low Density Residential Zone and surrounded by quality homes. However, with a block of this size there may be some other development potential and options subject to council approvals.
This really is a rare opportunity and will be sold at Auction on the 11th of June if not sold prior. So make sure you come and check it out and put yourself in in the running to purchase this truly special property.
– 1411m2 block with city and mountain views
– 3 bed, 1 bath post-war home
– Modern upgrades including fully renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, painting to all walls, ceilings and trims, new downlights and ceiling fans and plantation shutters.
– Large under croft and storage area perfect for workshop
– Landscaped block including established fruit trees
– Single covered carport
– Split system air-conditioning to main living area
– New windows and doors with security screens plus new fly Screens throughout
– Conveniently located to shops, schools, parks and only 9km to the CBD
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,411 m²