Unit SELLING on Taigum Place
BEAUTIFUL TOWNHOUSE IN QUIET FAMILY FRIENDLY LOCATION!
Beautifully presented to accommodate a family, couple who loves to entertain and live in modern comfort and style. Not only is it centrally located for easy access to shops, schools and transport, you will feel like this is one of Taigum’s well-kept secrets. Full of character and timeless style, it has an amazing ambiance that will embrace you as you wander through its doors and overlooking the well landscaped Sandgate Hawks Football Oval. This stunning 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 car home has all the features you require! Situated on a 149m2 block in the ever-growing suburb of Taigum for you and the family to enjoy or add to your investment portfolio. Needless to say, this home will sell fast!
Imagine living in a property with features like these:
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Master bedroom has its own ensuite along and a spacious walk-through closet
• Brand new air conditioner has been installed in the master bedroom as well as ceiling fans through out home
• Beautifully large open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a brand new dishwasher, oven, cooktop, plenty of storage and a generously sized breakfast bar
• Both bathrooms are in great condition with traditional styling and quality details throughout
• Arcadia doors takes you out onto the covered balcony overlooking the landscaped Sandgate Hawks Oval
• Single car automatic lockup garage
• Air conditioner in the living room
• Beautiful sparkling pool located right next door to the building
• Ample visitor carparks
• NBN ready
• Rates – approx. $302.71 p/qtr
• Utilities – approx. $300.64 p/qtr
• Body Corp Fees – $930 p/qtr
• Body Corp Sinking Fund – $350,733.50 as of 31/03/2021
• Rental appraised at $385 – $415 p/wk
Centrally located and close to:
• 1 min from Taigum Village (650m)
• 2 min away from Taigum State Primary (1.2km)
• 8 min away from Aspley State High School (4.5km)
• Close to restaurants/cafe’s/shops
• Close to public transport; train station (2.3km) and bus stops within walking distance
• Parks, bicycle and walking tracks near by
This home has been lovingly maintained and is child and pet friendly. There are many lifestyle features not mentioned above which all add to its functionality and liveability. This home is perfect to either raise your family, watch the area grow, reap the rental return or simply enjoy life in the suburbs. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this home in this superb location. Contact Sam Tahana today on 0400 047 129.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 149 m²