Unit SELLING on Robertson Street
Huge corner apartment with outstanding natural light! 118sqm!
*Private Inspections Only – Pre-Market Opportunity*
Perfectly styled with a contemporary fit-out and boasting glorious light-filled interiors, this modern, two bedroom apartment basks in city and suburban views throughout. Enhancing tremendous appeal for both professionals and investors, a location nestled between the vibrant James Street and Howard Smith Wharves precincts means that access to Brisbane’s coveted landmarks doesn’t get any better!
Light-drenched and spacious, an open-plan layout encompasses living, dining and a built-in study nook with glorious views emanating throughout every corner. Occupying a favoured corner position in a modern complex, those wonderful views continue on the covered alfresco balcony, perfectly sized to enjoy dinner or drinks before heading out. Blending sleek white storage with warming timber detailing, the kitchen surpasses modern demand and includes stainless appliances, white stone and superior natural light.
Two large bedrooms each include built-in storage. The master has a private ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling and mirrored storage whilst a second immaculate bathroom matches in style and fixtures.
Additional features include reverse cycle air-conditioning, an internal laundry, fantastic storage space and secure parking for one vehicle.
Displaying all the qualities for a range of investment options as well as a location that professionals covet, this outstanding apartment has the best of Brisbane at the front door! Café and dining are just downstairs whilst James Street is a short walk in one direction and Howard Smith Wharves and the Brisbane River a short walk in the other! Of course there are also a massive array of additional entertaining, shopping and dining locales with the CBD, Fortitude Valley and New Farm all close by!
– Modern apartment with superior views
– Corner position with wrap-around views and outstanding natural light throughout
– Air-conditioned living, dining and built-in study nook
– Immaculate modern kitchen with great storage, stainless appliances and white stone
– Covered alfresco balcony with views and breezes
– Two built-in bedrooms; master including polished ensuite with floor to ceiling tiling
– Second modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling and mirrored storage
– Internal laundry & great storage
– Secure single vehicle parking
– Central to both James Street and Howard Smith Wharves
– Minutes to Fortitude Valley, New Farm, Brisbane River and Brisbane CBD
– Enticing appeal for professionals and a range of investment options
– Currently tenanted until Jan at $520/week
With some rare qualities including an abundance of natural light, stunning views and great storage, this apartment is sure not to last long on the market. Book your inspection today by calling Steven Webster on 0433 984 117.
** Photos are a combination of old photos + a similar apartment in the building, please organise an inspection. It is a fantastic layout! **
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 118 m²
- Floor Area is 118 m²
- Unit House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes