House SELLING on Capel Street
How to Find Your Perfect Home – Keep Reading ….
I am very proud to present, 46 Capel Street, an immaculate modern lowset family home just a short stroll to the sandy stretch of Brighton beach. For those looking for lifestyle & convenience, you have just found your perfect new home.
This is fantastic open plan living; from the large and renovated kitchen to the rest of the beautifully maintained home, there is nothing left to do but move in and enjoy the endless moments you will have.
Need an office? There is a great spot for an office, study or just a nice place to sit, with great breezes throughout the home from the beautiful Moreton Bay.
The gardens, they are well maintained, fenced and secure, with a covered entertainment area perfect for Sunday BBQ and drinks with family and friends. How about the Garage? That is a double lock up with drive through access into the rear of the property, making extra secure parking space for the boat.
46 Capel Street boasts:
• Short stroll to the waterfront / Beach
• Renovated Kitchen, with great storage space, dishwasher, and huge island for entertaining, or just as an easy place for breakfast!
• Higher ceilings
• Air conditioning (split systems in all rooms)
• 4 generous bedrooms, 2 with built in robes
• Main bedroom with ensuite, and walk in robe
• Separate toilet
• Security screens throughout
• Separate laundry
• Double lock up garage, with loads of room for storage, and a drive through option, to access the rear of the property
• Recently resealed roof, and resprayed, with insulation
• Established gardens, fully fenced 661m2 block
• Garden Shed
Location….. is EXCELLENT!!!!!!!
A brief walk to Decker Park – BBQ, Dog Off-Leash, Basketball Court & Playground, Shops, Schools and of course the beautiful Brighton Beaches.
Ok, so you have the Beach very close. You have shops and parks a short walk – you have Cafes and walkways along the waterfront – you can easily jump on and off the highway to up the Sunshine Coast or down to the Gold Coast. The airport is 20 min away and Brisbane CBD about 35 minutes. What more could you want?
You just need to call me now to arrange a viewing, be quick!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 661 m²
- 2 Garage