House SELLING on Bridge Street
Perfect Family Home, Moments to Sandgate!
Welcome to the only home positioned next to Stanley Park. This property is sure to impress anyone looking for that family lifestyle.
Situated on a 590m2 block in the highly desirable suburb of Deagon. This dual living highset, features 3-bedrooms, 3-bathrooms, 2 living areas, plus teenagers/parents retreat and kitchenette plus so much space, truly represents a rare opportunity in this market!!
Heading upstairs you will find two open plan living rooms featuring new lighting and decorative ceilings, that flow out to the rear balcony.
The kitchen is well appointed, with plenty of bench and cupboard space, quality appliances which are perfect for entertaining family and friends.
The kitchen area leads out to the second back balcony, which has direct access to the backyard, ideal for all of your weekend BBQ’s and plently of room for a garage or man cave.
Also located upstairs are three good-sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in wardrobes. The master bedroom features a walk-in wardrobe, air conditioning and ensuite.
All while being serviced by the newly renovated family bathroom and separate toilet.
Heading downstairs you will find the fully lined retreat area with an additional bathroom and kitchenette. This dual living home offers a variety of living arrangements, with the option to utilise downstairs as a home business, teenagers retreat, separate living quarters for guests or to generate additional income
The home itself is just a short distance walk to local schools, rail, shops, parks and the ever-popular Sandgate waterfront.
Beautiful Bay Breezes
New Carpet Throughout
Freshly Painted in and out
Two Separate Laundries
Beautiful Floor tiles
Only 1 Neighbour
Great Water Pressure
So Close To-
– Walking distance to the waterfront
– Short distance to public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1
– Endless cafes, coffee shops, bars and restaurants moments away
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves cafes, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
With all of this and more, what are you waiting for? Contact us today to arrange your inspection!
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 590 m²