House SELLING on North Road
Family-Friendly Home filled with Character and Charm
Located at the picturesque intersection of the mountains and the city, 30 North Road in Lower Beechmont is a residence that exudes character and charm, offering an ideal family-friendly lifestyle.
Situated on a spacious 728m2 fully fenced block, this home boasts a captivating blend of character and modern amenities. As you step through the front door, the eye-catching cathedral-style ceilings and beautiful hardwood timber floors immediately catch your attention.
The open plan design, perfect for families, invites an abundance of natural light through ample windows and enjoys a favorable north-east facing aspect, allowing for a breezy and airy ambiance throughout the day. Accommodating larger families is seamless with four generously sized bedrooms, each featuring high ceilings, ample storage, and delightful outlooks.
For those who love to entertain, the verandah wraps around the front half of the property, offering ample space for summer BBQs and gatherings. The expansive grassed yard provides a perfect play area for kids and pets while the parents enjoy a relaxing beverage with close friends by the fire pit.
Property features include:
• 4 bedrooms (master with a ceiling fan, built-in wardrobe, 2-way walk-through to the main bathroom, and balcony)
• Main bathroom with a bath and a separate toilet
• Upstairs study nook
• Galley-style kitchen with plenty of bench space, storage, and a dishwasher
• Downstairs internal laundry and a second combined bathroom
• Open-plan living with a formal dining area
• New fireplace
• Ceiling fans throughout
• 2 split-system air conditioners
• Large front verandah
• Double lock-up garage with plenty of extra parking
• Solar power
• Fully fenced usable block with an in-ground fire pit
• Direct access to Syd Duncan Park at the rear, overlooking Hinze Dam.
Living on the mountain, you will absolutely love the close proximity to all the stunning bushwalks and waterfalls of the national park nearby, as well as Hinze Dam. With just a 15-minute drive, you’ll be in Nerang for shopping and have access to the M1 motorway. Within 30 minutes, you will have access to all the amazing amenities the Gold Coast has to offer, including world-class beaches, theme parks, as well as hospitals and everything you could possibly need.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 728 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category