House SELLING on Parkview Road
Lifestyle Hinterland Opportunity!
Escape to the serene beauty of 27 Parkview Road, nestled in the captivating Glass House Mountains. This inviting property offers a practical design, breathtaking views of Mount Tibrogargan and a peaceful lifestyle.
Featuring a generous open plan living area, a functional kitchen boasting ample storage. Entertaining is a breeze with the indoor and outdoor areas integrating harmoniously. Large alfresco area surrounded by landscaped gardens and leading to a separate entertaining area around the in-ground salt water pool for year round leisure.
This property presents an incredible opportunity to indulge in the quintessential Hinterland lifestyle with picturesque surrounds, situated in a quiet area just minutes to the township of the Glass House Mountains.
– Private lifestyle, 2,353 m2 framed by established gardens
– Delightful 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
– Security screens throughout
– Generous open plan kitchen living
– Stand-alone 900mm 5 gaz burner cooktop
– Large alfresco entertainment area
– Three split systems and fans throughout for year-round comfort
– New solar panels 5 kw system, new roof
– 9×6 shed, 3×6 shed at the rear of the property
– Easy maintenance inground pool
– Established gardens with fruit trees
Glass house mountain township is the gateway to the sunshine coast hinterland, with the iconic Australia zoo a stone’s throw up the road and easy access to the towns of Montville and Maleny for unique shopping and dining experiences. The Glass House mountains are an awe-inspiring landscape loaded with walking tracks, rock climbing and epic lookouts.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,353 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category