House SELLING on Balrothery Street
GREAT STARTING POINT
Perched perfectly on 674 Square meters of land, in a quiet street, this one should suit all manner of buyers. The sellers have called it home for 30 years and with the following list of features it is not hard to see why:
– Three good sized bedrooms all with built-in robes.
– Single bathroom with bath and shower.
– Entry sunroom allows an abundance of natural light.
– Open plan dining and lounge adjoins the kitchen.
– Large covered deck off the kitchen for entertaining friends and family.
– Side access to fully fenced backyard with room for pool or shed.
– Large rumpus, with bar/multi-purpose area downstairs with extra toilet.
– Single lock-up garage with internal laundry and storage space.
If that does not wet your appetite enough the home does offer the added bonus of compliant height of 2400mm on the lower level. So if you are looking for a home that offers dual/separate living, or planning a bigger family down the track then this is the ideal opportunity for you. While you may want to make some cosmetic changes to suit your tastes now the home is ready to occupy or rent immediately.
With large rear and front yards on offer other major value added options are possible, large shed for the trade, swimming pool in front or backyard, side access allows for boat or caravan storage, the list is endless. The elevated position in the street captures great summer breezes and being on the bend in the street leaves an impression of separation from your neighbours.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 674 m²