Townhouse SELLING on Albany Creek Road
BEAUTIFUL TOWNHOUSE IN QUIET FAMILY FRIENDLY LOCATION!
Beautifully presented to accommodate a family or investor with great returns. Not only is it centrally located for easy access to shops, schools and transport, you will feel like this is one of Aspley’s well-kept secrets. Full of character and timeless style, it has an amazing ambiance that will embrace you as you wander through its doors and outside onto the spacious backyard area. This stunning 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 car home has all the features you require! Situated on a 167m2 block in the ever-growing suburb of Aspley for you and the family to enjoy or add to your investment portfolio. Needless to say, this home will sell fast!
Imagine living in a property with features like these:
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Master bedroom has entry to the bathroom alongside with a spacious walk-through closet
• Beautifully open plan kitchen with stainless steel appliances, oven, induction cooktop, plenty of storage
• Both bathrooms are in great condition with traditional styling and quality details throughout
• Arcadia doors takes you out onto the well-built covered patio overlooking the manicured backyard and rest your mind with its tranquillity
• Single car automatic garage with built in laundry and plenty of storage space
• Bonus split system air-conditioning above the dining room for an extra boost of ice cold air
• Two ice cold air conditioners
• NBN ready
• Endless gas hot water
• Rates – approx. $360 p/qtr
• Body Corporate. $315 p/qtr
• Sinking Fund. $ p/qtr
• Rental appraised at $415 to $450 p/wk
Centrally located and close to:
• Fantastic schools
• Aspley State High School
• Close to restaurants/cafe’s/shops
• Close to public transport; train station and bus stops within walking distance
• Parks, bicycle and walking tracks near by
This home has been lovingly maintained and is child and pet friendly. There are many lifestyle features not mentioned above which all add to its functionality and liveability. This home is perfect to either raise your family, watch the area grow, reap the rental return or simply enjoy life in the suburbs. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this home in this superb location. Contact Sam Tahana today on 0400 047 129.
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 167 m²