Townhouse SELLING on Ghilgai Road
Best on ground - Be quick
Owner occupied and all the hard work has already been done. Just unpack the box’s and move in!! So clean & tidy that you could figuratively “eat off the floor”.
With both the rental and sales market booming on the Gold Coast, now could be the ideal time to buy an investment property to lock in future capital growth and also take advantage of the increased demand for rental properties!
Located on the east side of the M1, and just north of Robina, the location is ideal for those looking for a high yielding investment property, first home or even downsizing.
With Robina Town Centre, Pacific Fair and some of the Gold Coast’s best surfing beaches only 10 minutes’ drive away. You will be happy with where you will be calling home. Not to mention having public transport at your front door, so you don’t even need a car. Combine this with the best onsite managers you could find, and you are onto a winner here!!
– 3 oversized bedrooms all with fans & built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrors
– 2.5 bathrooms, (including ensuite off master & powder room downstairs)
– Sizeable kitchen with dishwasher, spacious corner pantry & plenty of cupboard space, double sink with flick mixer
– Open plan lounge/dining opening up onto a private back yard
– Under cover entertaining area
– Single lock up garage with internal access & 3 extra car spaces, plus visitors parking
– Modern render and brick construction
– Plenty of storage upstairs and down
– Air conditioning
– Freshly painted
– New white timber shutters throughout
– New flooring upstairs and downstairs
– Back yard can be fenced so children or pets can explore & roam free.
Some of the resort style facilities include:
– Massive pool with waterfall
– Secure gated complex
– Games/recreation room fully equipped with kitchen for get togethers.
The suburb of Merrimac provides every amenity you could want at your doorstep; Coles and Woolworths supermarkets just minutes away, you are spoilt for choice with a number of local public, private and independent schools – all while being very accessible to the M1 highway access.
Within a five minute drive you can enjoy all the fantastic modernised shopping facilities at Robina Town Centre, including world class entertainment, and dining experiences, Robina Hospital, Skilled Stadium, Carrara Stadium, Robina Train Station, Sports/Recreation Parks, Golf Courses and approximately ten minute drive to Pacific Fair and beautiful Broadbeach.
(Current rental appraisal of $650-$700 p/wk).
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1 m²
- Townhouse House Category