House SELLING on Josephine Street
Near new Dual Living home 200m to Waterfront!
Here is an extremely rare opportunity to purchase a genuine dual living property only 2 years old and less than 5 minutes’ walk to the beautiful Queens Beach. Constructed by quality local builders McLachlan Homes, this property is sure to impress with a fantastic layout and top of the line fixtures and fittings.
With over 300m2 of living and 2.7m ceilings on both levels there is a great feeling of space and natural light. Overall, there are 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 living rooms. However, what makes this property special is the granny flat that can be closed off from the main house.
Downstairs, the main dwelling has a spacious, open plan kitchen, living and dining room. As well as double lock up garage, separate laundry, butlers’ pantry, powder room and covered alfresco area. Upstairs you will find 4 generous bedrooms, including master with ensuite and walk-in robe. There is also a bonus extra living/retreat and study nook. This alone would be a fantastic property, but on top of this you have self-contained granny flat which has a generous kitchen, dining and living area, plus a spacious bedroom and 2-way bathroom. The granny flat has been designed to accommodate disabled accessibility and therefore you could investigate its suitability for NDIS. There is a door connecting to the main dwelling, however, there is also sliding door access to the outside with a fully concreted parking space. It also has its own electricity connection allowing for complete separation if required.
This property is perfectly positioned between Redcliffe CBD and Scarborough, where you can stroll to the waterfront and along the esplanade and enjoy fantastic restaurants and cafes. This is a unique opportunity to purchase a quality build in a fantastic location and with construction costs and time frames still increasing this is your chance to skip all the hassle and move in straight away!
– 5 bed, 3 bath, 2 car home only 2 years old
– Separate granny flat with own electricity connection
– Open plan Living, dining and kitchen with ceaser stone benchtops and quality appliances
– Spacious bedrooms including master with ensuite and walk-in robe
– 2.7m ceilings on both levels
– Ducted Air-conditioning to main dwelling and 2 x split system reverse cycle to granny flat
– Separate laundry and butlers pantry
– Low maintenance 345m2 block
– Double lock up garage and extra concreted parking space
– 200m and less then 5 mins walk to waterfront
– Close proximity to Redcliffe CBD, shops, restaurants and schools
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 345 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category