House SELLING on Kingfisher Crescent
Outstanding Lifestyle Opportunity – Sweeping Views!
Capturing spectacular views this magnificent family home presents a refined living experience, intelligent in its design and superbly presented boasting an array of sleek finishes throughout.
Sophisticated and stylish this home offers the ultimate lifestyle experience. Featuring a generous open plan living area, an impressive premium kitchen boasting caesar-stone bench tops, quality appliances and a butler’s pantry. Entertaining is a breeze with the open plan living zone integrating harmoniously the indoor and outdoor areas. Relax and enjoy the sweeping views with friends and family.
Perfectly positioned in one of the Sunshine Coast’s most desirable locations, surrounded by prestigious homes on large blocks, this is dress-circle executive style living for the discerning buyer. Only a matter of minutes to the M1, a short drive to the university and premium schools, the Birtinya hospital precinct, stunning beaches and one hour to Brisbane.
– Private and refined lifestyle property with sweeping views
– Sophisticated Five-bedroom, two-bathroom, media/music room
– Impressive kitchen boasting caesar-stone bench top with soft close system
– Butler’s pantry, two Neff Pyrolytic ovens, Neff induction cooktop
– Open living with high ceilings, light filled spaces, engineered hardwood floor
– Stylish master with en-suite, walk in robe and access to private deck
– Multiple outdoor entertainment areas to relax and unwind year-round
– Gas outlets both ends of back deck for barbecue placement
– Zoned ducted inverter air conditioning systems on i-zone smart controller
– Fans throughout and fireplace for your comfort
– Separate downstairs Office, ample storage throughout the house
– Porte Cochere and multiple undercover car spaces
– VOC* free internal paint, kitchen cabinetry and plantation shutters
*(Volatile organic compound)
– 33 panels, 10kw Solar system, 3 x 22,000 litre concrete water tanks
– 3 stage Water filtration system on whole house, 2 x gas hot water systems
– Nestled on 4,921m2 in the exclusive Palmview Forest Enclave
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4,921 m²
- 4 Garage