AcreageSemi-rural SELLING on Coventry Place
Owners committed to their new home – Our instructions are clear; this must be sold!
Triple Living – Acreage – Character.
Welcome to your next home, the beautifully presented Queenslander home at 14 Coventry Place, Caboolture, this home stands as a rare gem in the acreage market.
The top storey of the home offers true family living, with 4 bedrooms, with master having ensuite and walk in robe. An expansive open-plan kitchen and dining area beckons, complemented by a spacious living room that invites the refreshing embrace of gentle breezes through its myriad of doors, leading to the wrap-around verandahs, where indoor and outdoor spaces harmoniously intertwine.
Descending to the lower level you will find an additional two self-contained units – one with 2 bedrooms and the other a 1-bedroom unit. This is perfect for multi-generational families – or teenagers who need their space or possibly additional income.
Located to the north of Caboolture and surrounded by other acreage properties, whilst backing onto Coventry Place Park, with its Kangaroos and other native flora and fauna.
This unique property, sitting on a picturesque 3001m2 block, is the epitome of versatile family living with added potential for savvy investors.
With a Queenslander-inspired theme and offering so much character, this home offers a rare opportunity within the acreage market.
Loved and cherished by the current owners, this home will appeal to so many, who, we are sure, will equally love and cherish this property.
With recently renovated bathrooms, fantastic external lighting and many great little touches, like external power points on the verandahs and the plumbed fridge – the small details that really make a difference.
The Building and Pest report is available to all prospective buyers – this property has always been loved and maintained to the highest standard by the current owners, including regular inspections of the termite management systems.
Things you will love –
• 7 Bedrooms in total.
• Queenslander style and character.
• Multi-generational living with two fully self-contained independent living quarters with their own kitchenettes, bathrooms, and living areas, separate from the main residence.
• Outdoor dining and entertainment areas.
• Recently renovated with nothing to do.
• Relaxed living yet close to amenities.
• On a fully fenced block and two sheds – the largest being 6m x 8m with dual roller doors on a concrete slab.
Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, it’s a prime location, only minutes away from shops, highway access, rail, and local schools.
This property offers extended family living at its best or an opportunity for the astute investor to generate additional income. With endless potential and character-filled charm, don’t let this rare find slip away.
• 4 Bedrooms to the main house.
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining area with plumbed fridge.
• Living area opening to sweep around verandah.
• Two additional self-contained units.
• 7 Bedrooms in total.
• Twin entrances with large, paved forecourt.
• 3000m2 block.
• Air-conditioning units throughout.
• Large separate laundry with plumbing for 2 washing machines.
• Insulated roof space.
• Grey water set up for irrigation.
• Nearly new 10KW Solar.
• Extra-large hot water tank.
• Water tank.
• 2 x Sheds (non-powered).
• Gas line to verandah – for your BBQ!
• Fruit trees.
• New dishwasher.
Call Donna on 0409099283 or Scott on 0408150628 and schedule your viewing today!
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 7 bed
- 4 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,001 m²
- 3 Garage
- AcreageSemi-rural House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes