Townhouse SELLING on Cartwright Street
Immaculate Two Story Town House with Lake Views For Sale
Discover your dream home at 81/79 cartwright street, Taigum, a stunning two-storey townhouse ideally situated in the heart of Queensland’s beautiful 4018 postcode. This impeccably designed residence offers an exceptional opportunity for first home buyers, growing families, and savvy investors alike, boasting a generous 150 square metres of land size, three spacious bedrooms, and 2.5 well-appointed bathrooms over looking Taigum lake.
From the moment you step inside, you’ll be captivated by the seamless blend of style, functionality, and modern elegance that defines this contemporary haven. The open-plan living and dining area extends effortlessly onto the expansive second-floor balcony with captivating views of the lake while you drink your morning coffee, providing the perfect space for alfresco entertaining and soaking up the serene views that surround this impressive complex.
Each of the three bedrooms has been thoughtfully designed to maximise space and natural light, with sweeping views from the second storey ensuring you’ll wake up to breathtaking vistas every morning. Meanwhile, the secure one car automatic garage on the ground floor and additional on-street parking ensure there’s ample space for all your vehicular needs.
As a resident of this impeccably maintained complex, perfect for hosting friends and family on balmy summer evenings. The entrance and courtyard of this fabulous townhouse are conveniently located on the street, adding to the ease and accessibility of your new home.
Highlights of the property includes
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Private ensuite in the Master
• Plush carpeted bedrooms for extra comfort
• Brand new air-conditioner
• Two entrances into the complex
• Sleek, open-plan kitchen with plenty of storage which flows into the living space
• Extra under-stair storage
• Separate laundry
• Two spacious bathrooms with sizeable showers
• Linen closet upstairs for convenient storage
• Large living room with ample space for the family
• Automatic lock up garage
• NBN Ready
Rates – $480 approximately
Rental Appraisal – $550 p/wk
Body Corp – $930.18 p/qtr approximately
Current rental appraised at $520 – $540 p/wk
Centrally located and close to (Approximate figures):
• 5 min from Taigum Village Shopping Centre (2.7 km)
• 2 min away from Taigum State Primary (350 m)
• 8 min away from Sandgate District State High School (4.6 km)
• Close to restaurants/cafe’s/shops
• Close to public transport; train stations and bus stops within walking distance
• Parks, bicycle and walking tracks near by
Don’t miss your chance to secure this truly exceptional piece of real estate in the sought-after Taigum community – contact us today to arrange your inspection and experience the ultimate in modern, stylish living for yourself.
This home has been lovingly maintained and is child and pet friendly. There are many lifestyle features not mentioned above which all add to its functionality and livability. This home is perfect to either raise your family, watch the area grow, reap the rental return, or simply enjoy life in the suburbs. Don’t miss this opportunity to secure this home in this superb location.
Contact Rohan Dove on 0400 149 098 or Sam Tahana on 0400 047 129 today to book a private inspection.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 150 m²
- 2 Garage