House SELLING on Seaview Street
Your Next Project!?
Introducing 63 Seaview Street, a delightful residential property located in the highly sought-after street in Brighton.
On the market for the first time in decades, don’t miss the chance to secure this rare opportunity!.
Imagine the endless possibilities with this prime piece of Brighton real estate – set on 405m2 & walking distance to the waterfront – bring the home back to its former glory!
Located in a quiet tree-lined street in the heart of Brighton with local to shops, parks, schools and public transport, convenience is covered!
This home features an open plan floorplan, comprising an original kitchen and separate designated dining area that seamlessly merges with the light-filled living space, creating a versatile area for entertaining or relaxing with loved ones.
Three generously sized bedrooms, all serviced by the family bathroom.
The floorplan of this home is superb, is screaming for a back deck out to the private and leafy flat backyard.
Step outside and explore the generous backyard, offering endless possibilities for outdoor activities, gardening, or even creating your own oasis.
All you need is a little bit of imagination, and this home will come back to life!
– Fenced 405m2 block
– 9.9m Frontage
– 3 Generously Sized Bedrooms
– Spacious Livingroom
– Garden Shed
– Separate Laundry
– Workshop and Storage Under House
So Close to:
– Brighton Village, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves, cafés, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Endless cafés, coffee shops and restaurants
– Walking distance to public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1.
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car.
– Brisbane Airport is 20 minutes by car
Walk to the waterfront & jog along Flinders Parade. Enjoy a stroll to the many beautiful local cafes Sandgate has to offer.
The options are endless for this home and opportunities in this position do not come around often.
Please contact me for all further enquiries & to arrange your inspection!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 405 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Outdoor Entertaining