Nestled in the sought after Narangba Heights Estate, this well-appointed home is waiting for new owners to come and join this lovely community! Only 4 years young and with only 1 owner, this home was built to be a forever home, so no expense was spared in the unique design or inclusions.
The hero of this family home is the kitchen, featuring large windows and servery to look over the landscaped gardens and Grande alfresco which is perfect for entertaining, for relaxing on the weekends. It has a 900mm gas stovetop and underbench oven, dishwasher and built in microwave, and miles of benchspace and storage options. The large fridge space is conveniently located with the large walk in pantry and will accommodate your double door fridge, and is also plumbed and ready to go.
The large tiled open plan living area also enjoys large feature windows to let in the natural light, and the screened stacker sliding doors bring the outside in. There is a great separate lounge area, complete with ceiling fan, and block out blind, perfect for those family movie nights!
With 4 bedrooms, the master suite features an oversize ensuite with plenty of storage options, walk in robe and ceiling fan. The other 3 rooms all have large built in robes, and large screed feature windows. The main bathroom has an oversized bath with a feature window to bath height, separate shower and the all-important separate toilet. The laundry has a large linen cupboard, and external access.
The Grande Alfresco enjoys a full 26m2 of undercover roof space, with ceiling fans, no rear neighbours and high side fences really do make this a private oasis! The tropical gardens are low maintenance, and the paved side paths only add to the convenience of moving in to a near new home with no more to do!
To add to the appeal of this family home, there is also ducted air-conditioning with each bedroom and living space zoned separately (8 zones in total), and is controlled with the My Air system. There is also a 5kw solar system to stay on top of those pesky bills.
– Neatly landscaped, low maintenance yard
– Tropical landscaped gardens and high, private fences to both sides with no rear neighbours
– Grande Alfresco with 26m2 of covered entertaining area
– Stunning kitchen with servery window, walk in pantry and 900 gas stove and under bench oven.
– NBN installed, with internet ports to the living areas, master and 3rd bedrooms
– Screened oversize feature windows throughout
– Large open plan family room and separate living room
– Ducted air-conditioning throughout, and large 5kw solar system (with 6.6kw panels)
– Walking distance to Woolworths, and work is already underway for a new shopping centre at the entrance to the estate, talk about convenience!
– Located in the sought after Narangba Valley school catchment, and a stones through to Carmichael private school
– 45 Minute Drive to Brisbane CBD
– 384m2 land size