House SELLING on Laura Street
Stunning family home with panoramic ocean and hinterland views
Auction Location: On-Site
Introducing this stunning fully renovated family home in the highly sought after pocket of East Banora. Packed full of features across two levels the home has been meticulously designed with family in mind. Enjoying the North facing aspect it offers panoramic ocean and hinterland views that will leave you in awe.
Upstairs you will straight away notice the open plan design flowing seamlessly from indoor to outdoor. The huge kitchen, dining and living area opens out onto the front deck and you are met with 180-degree uninterrupted views of the hinterland, Pacific Ocean, Coolangatta/Tweed heads and the Gold Coast. The huge 52m2 Hardwood Timber deck is the ultimate space for entertaining. The ultra-modern gourmet kitchen, complete with top-of-the-line appliances, large stone island bench top with breakfast bar seating and ample storage, will delight the culinary enthusiast.
Down the hall there are two bedrooms including the stunning Master bedroom and stylish two-way bathroom. With brand new carpets throughout the home, the master bedroom is something to be admired. Boasting spacious walk-in wardrobe with plenty of storage and the immaculately appointed ensuite that provides a free-standing bath, large open glass shower and is tiled floor to ceiling.
Downstairs it only gets better, with two large bedrooms both with built in wardrobes, a home office and a dedicated home cinema setting the scene for unforgettable movie nights with the kids. It also provides a stunning bathroom with large open glass shower and laundry at the back. One of the standout features of this property is its expansive backyard and firepit. Whether you’re roasting marshmallows by the firepit under the starry night sky or simply enjoying a lazy Sunday afternoon, this outdoor space is perfect for relaxation and the ultimate kids play area.
– 4x bedrooms (3x bedrooms have built in robes, master with WIR)
– 2x bathrooms (upstairs bathroom has 2way access)
– Stunning master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Highly sought after East Banora Point Location
– Split living
– Fully renovated
– Outdoor entertaining with 52m2 hardwood timber deck with flyover roof. Roof has LED Down lights with dimmer control.
– 180-degree uninterrupted views of the hinterland, Pacific Ocean, Coolangatta/Tweed and Gold Coast.
– Meticulously designed open plan layout
– Modern gourmet kitchen with stone island bench top and breakfast bar seating
– Huge fully fenced backyard with firepit
– Sound proofed home Cinema room with 7x recliner chairs, 3×1.7m screen and 4K high resolution projector.
– Home office
– Advantage air ducted aircon throughout with MyPlace iPad and phone app control
– Large 2.1×1.4m custom made New Guinea hardwood front door with Samsung digital door lock
– Ceiling Fans throughout house
– Reolink security cameras managed by phone app
– 8kw solar system
– Electric double front gate with pedestrian access
– Low maintenance front and backyard
– 3x car parks
– 2x side access to house
– Large double door garden shed
– Large 2.1×2.2m feature window with timber frame
– LED down lights throughout house. Lounge room lights have dimmer control.
– Matte black tapware throughout
– 1x storage room
– 7 star 80 ounce colour guard silk nylon carpet throughout. Upstairs carpet is new.
– Large laundry with amply storage
– Clothes Shute from master WIR to laundry
Every detail of this home has been carefully considered during its extensive renovation, ensuring a harmonious blend of functionality and style. From the sleek finishes to the high-quality fixtures, no expense has been spared in making this residence the perfect family haven.
In addition to its breathtaking views and luxurious amenities, this Banora Point gem offers the convenience of dual living, making it an ideal solution for extended family or guests. With separate entrances and self-contained living spaces, everyone can enjoy their own privacy while still being part of the family home.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to secure your slice of paradise in Banora Point. This fully renovated family home with panoramic ocean and hinterland views, huge outdoor entertaining area, a home cinema, and a sprawling backyard with a firepit awaits you. Providing the ultimate lifestyle for the whole family to enjoy, you are just 10 minutes drive to the ever-popular beaches of Kingscliff and straight onto the M1 North to the Gold Coast.
Heading to Auction on October 6th the owners are encouraging all written offers and will sell prior to auction. Get in touch with our team today to book your private inspection.
• 5 min drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre
• 10 min drive to Fingal Headland and Kingscliff
• 10 min drive to Coolangatta
• 12min drive to the Gold Coast International Airport
• 45 min drive to Byron Bay
• 1 hr drive to Brisbane
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 639 m²
- 3 Garage
- House House Category