House SELLING on Gladstone Street
Charming Bayside Cottage, Just Moments to The Waterfront!
Be prepared to fall in love. Tucked away from the hustle and bustle this happy, heart-warming home enjoys peace and tranquility, whilst still enjoying prime convenience to the foreshore and nearby amenities.
35 Gladstone Street, Brighton has been loved by its owners for the past 18 years but they are now ready to pass on this great opportunity to the next family to enjoy its charm.
With its quaint street appeal, inviting front deck with plenty of privacy, this charming cottage is going to be highly sort after and is a must to inspect!!
Upon entry an impressively broad hallway leads to the open-plan, chef-friendly kitchen/dining/living space, flowing seamlessly outside to the cleverly designed elevated deck, overlooking lush established gardens.
Every aspect of this property has been lovingly maintained and sure to provide for the whole family, even the four-legged friends.
This home features 4 great sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and the master with air-conditioning, ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
With two separate living areas this property offers plenty of scope for an array of configurations to suit most families, including space for a home office.
The great size kitchen lends itself to the avid cook with its generous bench space, ample storage, dishwasher, gas cooking and breakfast bar which invites everyday family interaction.
Outside there is a multipurpose garage/workshop at the rear of the home that is ultra-versatile; make it another living space, home office, hobby area or gym space or even make it into a dual living space. Its options for use are endless!
– Side Access
– Outdoor Blinds
– Polished Timber Floorboards
– Shed/Workshop with Air-Conditioning
– Plenty of Storage
– Ceiling Fans
– CrimSafe Screens
– Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
– 3000l Slimline Water Tank
– Elevated Position
– High Carport for Boats/Caravan
– Fully Fenced
So close to:
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves cafés, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Endless cafés, coffee shops and restaurants
– Public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1.
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car.
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
Properties with this much potential and in such a great location don’t come around often, so ensure you contact me today!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 607 m²
- 4 Garage