House SELLING on Beaconsfield Terrace
Rare Opportunity with Two Street Access - Family Home Offering Coastal Living!
Here is a fantastic opportunity to secure an elevated highset home with glimpses of the bay. This perfectly situated property is just waiting for its new owners to move in!
Centrally located in the heart of Brighton, near local shops, parks, public transport and less than 300ms to the waterfront, this property is an unmissable opportunity.
On a 460m2 block with 2 street access, this home is ready for a buyer who wants something they can call their own, ready to move in but with great opportunities for expansion and for adding your own personal flair.
With an open plan living and dining area, three well sized bedrooms upstairs with a recently renovated family bathroom.
The family chef will be impressed by the kitchen, complete with stone benchtops, plenty of cupboard space, breakast bar and stainless appliances, ensuring all your culinary needs are met.
Acting as the ‘hub’ of the home, the kitchen is superbly positioned with direct access to side stairs heading straight out to the outdoor entertaining area.
Downstairs you will find large multipurpose/rumpus room, study/games room and additional bathroom, meaning this home is ready for families of all shapes and sizes.
Heading outdoors, here you will find a brilliant, covered entertainer’s deck that provides the ideal spot to relax, entertain and watch the kids play happily in the yard, and has room to drop in a pool.
Although this stunning home needs to be viewed to truly appreciate what is on offer, the features include but are not limited to:
– Garden Shed
– Parkland Behind
– Water Glimpses
– Fully Fenced Yard
– Security Screens
– Rear Deck
– New Outdoor Entertaining Area
– Rumpus Room
– Ceiling Fans
– Sliding Gate
So Close To-
– Short distance to public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1
– Endless cafes, coffee shops, bars and restaurants moments away
– Weekly markets in Sandgate and Redcliffe
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves cafes, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Brisbane Airport is 20 minutes by car
The astute purchaser will appreciate the exceptional value on offer here. As a suburb, Brighton boasts positive and significant annual capital growth.
Homes like this don’t last long, so be sure to organise your inspection before you miss out!
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 460 m²
- 2 Carport
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Reverse Cycle Aircon