House SELLING on Ritchie Court
Fabulous, Elevated Low Set Entertainer in a Cul-de-sac!
Experience the peace and tranquillity of Petrie on Pine. This beautiful four bedroom family home located on a spacious block of Petrie’s finest land. Come and discover the joys of Petrie family living for yourself.
This single-level home is ideal for large or growing families, boasting tremendous space and situated in an elevated cul-de-sac location. It presents an excellent market opportunity without compromising on quality.
The property sits on a massive 1,051m2 parcel of land, and offering easy access to schools, transportation, and the university.
The house features a flowing layout with multiple living spaces. The kitchen is perfect for conversation with its central position in home servicing formal and informal living areas. It also delivers an ideal layout with electric stove/oven and dishwasher. The open-plan living areas offer flexibility for your enjoyment.
Step outside to a huge covered patio, perfect for extending your living or dining alfresco style and enjoy downtime with friends and family. The fenced backyard at the rear provides ample space to kick a ball around or for your much loved pets.
This fabulous property boasts:
An elevated position to capture private leafy vistas and refreshing breezes
• Four generously-sized bedrooms:
• The first bedroom is a spacious master suite with abundant natural light, an ensuite, walk in robe, AC and a ceiling fan.
• The second and third bedrooms feature carpeted floors, ample space, built-in wardrobes, and ceiling fans. AC in third bedroom
• The fourth bedroom or study features carpeted floors and a ceiling fan
Bathrooms and laundry facilities:
• The main bathroom has a bath, shower and vanity, separate toilet.
• The ensuite, located off the main bedroom, includes a shower, and full-sized vanity.
• An internal laundry room with ample storage is also provided.
A capacious kitchen:
• The open-plan design is ideal for entertaining.
• The ideal layout offers plenty of bench space, and an abundance of storage.
• The outdoor entertainment area is easily accessible.
Two large living areas:
• A spacious family dining/meals area off the kitchen.
• A large living area to the front of the home that’s perfect for families.
• A large outdoor entertainment area that’s perfect for relaxing and entertaining and enjoying the beautiful sunsets on offer.
• A huge 1,051sqm block
• A double, side by side lock-up garage.
• Water tank and an additional garden shed.
• Low-maintenance gardens with the potential for personalization.
Additional features include a separate laundry, security screens, a water tank, a garden shed, remote garage with access to a covered patio.
The location is brimming with growth, offering tremendous amenity at your doorstep. You can walk to schooling, with numerous options at your disposal, as well as local shops, bus and rail. The University of the Sunshine Coast Moreton Bay campus is just moments away, ensuring that this is a location where families can settle and grow for years to come.
For additional information call Mario on 0428 166 370.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,051 m²
- 2 Garage
- House House Category
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining