Unit SELLING on Leckie Road
Excellent Investment or First Home!
This beautiful, modern elevated unit is perfectly positioned on a corner block to take advantage of cool afternoon breezes on not one, but two huge balconies.
The unit features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with modern finishes throughout. It boasts polished floors, air conditioning, large bedrooms with ceiling fans and built-ins, and an ensuite with walk in robe to the main. Situated in a small, quiet complex of 6 units and shares no walls with neighbouring units this is the perfect opportunity to get into the market yourself or increase your property portfolio.
Located right in the heart of ever-popular Kedron, the unit is a stones throw from highly sought-after local schools in the Padua Precinct including Padua College, Mt Alvernia College and St Anthony’s and Kedron State School and High School. Minutes to Chermside Shopping Centre, public transport and just 10 minutes to the Brisbane CBD.
* 3 large bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in wardrobes
* Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
* Air conditioned open plan lounge and dining
* Polished wooden floors throughout
* Well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space
* Security screens throughout
* Single lockup garage
* Two outdoor covered patios perfect for entertaining
* Private, secure and quiet complex
Rental Appraisal: $460 – $520pw
Tenants in place currently paying $425pw and leased until 31st August 2022
Council Rates: $430.40pq
Urban Utilities: $344.17pq
Body Corporate: $1,179.90pq
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 162 m²