House SELLING on Lascelles Street
Dual Living Home for the Whole Family!
Embrace this unique opportunity to acquire one of the bayside’s quintessential homes located in the heart of Brighton.
Fully renovated and ready to enjoy, this home sits proudly on a 549m2 elevated block and is only minutes to the brilliant Sandgate dining and entertainment precinct, local amenities, buses and schools, with the waterfront only a short distance away.
Growing families will appreciate the spacious layout of this dual living home.
Upstairs features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, study nook and open plan kitchen and living area, leading out onto a beautiful entertainer’s deck.
Downstairs has a 4th bedroom, spacious bathroom, kitchenette/laundry and a studio space/rumpus area, as well as double lockup garage. Whether it’s a retreat for the older children, a home business or rental income – this space provides so many versatile options.
Nothing has been forgotten in this beautifully renovated home with a master with its own ensuite, plenty of storage with floor to ceiling built in robes in master & second bedroom upstairs. All bedrooms are great in size, feature ceiling fans, brand new carpet and sheer curtains.
The kitchen offers plenty of bench and cupboard space, quality appliances, soft close drawers, Caesarstone benchtops and so much more. This kitchen is perfect for entertaining and the budding chef will appreciate what is on offer here today.
Heading outdoors there is plenty of room for entertaining or watching the kids play in the yard from the brilliant, covered entertainers deck with views of the mountains, as well as a second covered entertaining downstairs to sit and relax.
Although this stunning home needs to be viewed to truly appreciate what is on offer, the features include but are not limited to:
– 4 Bed, 3 Bath, 4 Car
– Entertainer Deck
– Teenagers Retreat/Rumpus Room
– Dual Living with full kitchen upstairs and kitchenette/laundry downstairs
– Hybrid Floorboards
– 549m2 Block
– 4 Car Lockable Accommodation plus 2 Car under Shade Sail
– Fully Fenced
– Outdoor Entertaining Area
– 2 Bay Powered Shed
– Side Access
– Brand New Renovation
– Freshly Painted Inside and Out
So Close To-
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves, cafés, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Endless cafés, coffee shops and restaurants
– Public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1.
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car.
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
Brighton, like neighbouring Sandgate, is one of South East Queensland’s most sought-after bayside suburbs offering a superior lifestyle that still enjoys all of the benefits of Brisbane at a relaxed pace.
All of this and much, much more.
Please contact me today to arrange your inspection!
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 6 Parking Spaces
- Land is 549 m²
- 6 Garage
- House House Category
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining