House SELLING on Perkins Street
A Landmark Home! Renovate or Demolish!!
Proudly presenting to the market for the first time in over 20 years, this Queenslander is situated on a 597m2 block and is a must to inspect!!
If you have been looking for a property that offers an abundance of opportunities, then look no further, you’ve found it!
This is a golden opportunity to secure a character home on the ever sought after, ‘Perkins Street’, and with the recent changes to the town planning act restricting demolition to most of the homes in the foreshore area, this is one of the last opportunities in Sandgate to clear the block and build the home of your dreams!!
Perkins Street runs parallel to Sandgate’s waterfront and is arguably the Town’s most loved street because of the street’s island sanctuary which is lined with Cotton Trees to climb and a playground to enjoy.
From the moment you enter the front door you will be in awe of this stunning character home. You will be captivated by the high ceilings, VJ walls, original features and the impeccable, open layout.
This home is true testament to the craftsmanship of traditionally built Queensland homes.
Moving through the home you will find a large, enclosed verandah, which flows harmoniously around the 2 generously sized bedrooms through to the living and kitchen area.
The kitchen has been updated over the years, and features plenty of bench and cupboard space, 6-burner gas stove, quality appliances and is truly the heart of the home.
Stepping outside onto your verandah from the dining and kitchen, you will appreciate breezes all year round and the warm afternoon sun streaming in, perfect for afternoons with friends and family.
Downstairs offers a blank canvas, with an abundance of space for storage or additional opportunities or even lift the home to double the living space.
Stepping away from the home into the rear, you will enjoy countless afternoons with your family in the fully fenced private leafy garden, you may even choose to add a pool or utilise the side access and add a shed or separate dwelling.
Also featuring –
– 597m2 block
– Demolition Order Approved
– Freshly Painted
– Side Access
– Ceiling Fans
– Entertaining Deck
– 11ft Ceiling
– VJ Walls
So close to-
– 230m stroll to the beachfront where there is an abundance of activity such as kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, kite surfing, fishing, restaurants and cafes.
– 300m to Aquatic Centre
– Spoilt for choice with parkland with children’s playground across the road or step out onto Arthur Davis Park over from your Eighth Avenue access.
– Sandgate Hub, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves, cafés, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Endless cafés, coffee shops and restaurants
– Public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
Sandgate, is one of South East Queensland’s most sought-after bayside suburbs offering a superior lifestyle that still enjoys all of the benefits of Brisbane at a relaxed pace.
All of this and much, much more.
Please contact me today to arrange your inspection!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 597 m²
- House House Category
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining