Townhouse SELLING on Albany Creek Road
This spacious three-bedroom package sits within the Willowbrook Mews complex and offers you privacy and safety in its position off the main road. Centrally located within Aspley, local schools, shops, and a range of wonderful amenities are only a short drive away.
Downstairs, the generous entry way, complete with luxurious vaulted ceiling, gives you plenty of space to take off your shoes and make yourself at home. The spacious living area is next, with ample room to set up the relaxation hub of the home. To the right of the living is the cosy kitchen. The corner kitchen boasts a sleek electric cooktop and an abundance of storage space. The dining area, adjacent to the kitchen and living, has all the room required for family dinners to become a regular occasion. Step out through the glass sliding door in the living and enjoy the private covered patio and courtyard, perfect for an alfresco dining area. The downstairs bathroom showcases a compact design with a well-sized shower and sleek vanity. Accessed through the single car lock-up garage is the laundry room, keeping noisy appliances conveniently out of sight.
Upstairs, the spacious master bedroom is fitted with an air conditioning unit and luxurious walk-in robe that leads to the ensuite. Fitted with spacious bath, vanity, and a bright, clean design, the ensuite can also be accessed from the hall for convenient use of the amenities. The two additional generous bedrooms are also equipped with a built-in robe to maximise storage space.
Highlights of the property includes
• Three generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• Luxurious walk-in robe that connects to the ensuite
• Air conditioning unit in the Master and living for added comfort year round
• Plush carpeted floors for extra comfort
• Sleek kitchen with plenty of storage
• Electric cooktop for easy cooking
• Private laundry room, conveniently situated off the garage, keeps noisy appliances out of sight
• Downstairs bathroom with sizeable shower and upstairs ensuite with generous sized bath
• Plenty of storage throughout including upstairs linen closet
• Large living room with ample space for the family to kick back and enjoy time together
• Glass sliding door access from the living that opens to the covered patio and courtyard
• Personal courtyard to keep the kids and pets entertained safely
• Ceiling fans throughout the house for added comfort and air flow
• Single car lock-up garage with plenty of room for storage
• NBN Ready
Centrally located and close to:
• 2 min from Aspley Hypermarket Shopping Centre (700 m)
• 7 min away from Aspley East State School (2 km)
• 6 min away from Craigslea State High School (2.9 km)
• Close to restaurants/cafe’s/shops
• Close to public transport; train stations and bus stops within walking distance
• Parks, bicycle and walking tracks near by
Current Rental $480per week until Nov 2023- Open to discussion.
Body Corporate Information is located under the Contract Information Tab.
Should you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 182 m²
- 2 Garage
- Townhouse House Category