House SELLING on Duke Street
Endless Opportunity, Moments to the Water!!
Here is a fantastic opportunity to secure a solid home right in the heart of Brighton. This perfectly situated home is just waiting for its new owners to make their mark or knock down and build your dream home!
Located in a quiet street in the heart of Brighton and local to shops, parks, schools and public transport, convenience is covered!
On a 602m2 block with a 31m frontage, this home is ready for a buyer who wants something they can call their own and renovate with great opportunities for expansion and for adding your own personal flair.
Separate kitchen with eat-in dining and lounge room, there is so much you could do to make this your dream home.
The four generously sized bedrooms are serviced by the functional family bathroom.
Heading outside you will find a low maintenance yard featuring side access with a carport for the boat or caravan.
– Separate Laundry
– Fully Fenced Yard
– Raised Powered Shed/Beach Shack
– Side Access
– Ceiling Fans
– Polished Timber Floors
– Front Patio
– Vinyl Cladding
So Close to:
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves, cafés, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Endless cafés, coffee shops and restaurants
– Public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1.
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car.
– Brisbane Airport is 20 minutes by car
Homes like this don’t last long, so be sure to organise your inspection before you miss out!
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 602 m²
- 2 Garage