Villa SELLING on Sixteenth Avenue
Avenue Living at its Best!
The very definition of low maintenance living and ideally located within the ever-popular Avenues, this fabulous villa provides an unmissable opportunity for investors, downsizers or first home buyers.
The chance to purchase a property with an abundance of real and rare attractions at this price point is a standout in the current market.
Step inside and be greeted by a light-filled interior, where the heart of the home is a chef’s kitchen that seamlessly integrates with cozy living and dining areas.
The kitchen is equipped with high-quality appliances, elegant finishes, dishwasher, sleek cabinetry and stone benchtops.
Promising ease and effortlessness with a bright and breezy floor plan, this striking villa flaunts its fashionable heritage with a freshly painted neutral palette and features including plantation shutters, high ceilings, pendant lights and so much more!
Boasting three generous bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes, and the master bedroom has direct access to the bathroom which features a separate shower and bath.
Well-insulated, with reverse-cycle split-system air-conditioning in the living area, new carpets, and freshly painted throughout. The attached single lock-up garage with internal access provides secure parking.
The sliding doors seamlessly blur the line between inside and out, merging the main living spaces with the covered outdoor entertaining area. This home is made for Brisbane’s fantastic weather and all-season entertaining!
Three Bedrooms with Built Ins
Open Plan Layout
Ample Storage Space
Enclosed Garage with Remote Control Access
Freshly Painted Roof
Low Body Corporate Fees
So close to-
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves cafés, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Endless cafés, coffee shops and restaurants
– Public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1.
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car.
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
Immerse yourself into the fabulous Bayside lifestyle with cafes, clubs and the beautiful waterfront within easy walking distance.
Properties with this much potential and in such a great location don’t come around often, so ensure you contact me today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 220 m²
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining