House SELLING on Morcombe Street
Cute Cottage in Brighton!
This cottage is located in the heart of Brighton and perfect for the first home buyer, investor or downsizer.
Location is ideal, as the home is situated 500ms to the waterfront, making it an extremely relaxing area to live. You will also have the luxury of being just a short distance to local cafes, quality schools, public transport, and parkland.
Situated on a 405m2 block this home will offer its new owners an excellent outdoor lifestyle, with a large outdoor courtyard where there is plenty of space to entertain family and friends.
Boasting gorgeous timber flooring, abundant natural light, high ceilings, air conditioning and subtle modern appointments, this renovated home pays homage to the original classic design.
The open plan living and dining of the home create a functional floorplan to extend if needed, serviced by a modern kitchen, featuring quality appliances, and is perfectly positioned for entertaining.
Featuring two good sized bedrooms, both with ceiling fans, with the main bedroom featuring walk-in wardrobe and study nook.
– Garden Shed
– Fully Fenced Yard
– Front Patio
– New Casement and Hopper Windows
– Freshly Painted
So Close to:
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves cafés, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Endless cafés, coffee shops and restaurants
– Public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1.
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car.
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
Properties with this much potential and in such a great location don’t come around often, so ensure you contact me today so not to miss out!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- Land is 405 m²