House SELLING on Holmes Street
Set on a prime 686sqm allotment with a 15-metre frontage, this three-bedroom property is positioned in the bayside suburb of Brighton.
This home will have two brand new homes neighbouring it in the months to come, and is a great opportunity to capitalise on the developing area. (no units)
Situated on the high side of the street, this dual-level residence boasts beautiful timber floorboards, generous living spaces and elevated high to capture all the bay breezes.
Making an excellent first impression, this property is perfect for the first home buyer, investor, or someone ready to add their own flare and make this a family home.
On its upper level, the spacious open plan living, and dining area feels delightfully bright and airy. The kitchen is presented in original condition yet well maintained, has the potential here for a cosmetic makeover.
The home features three sizeable bedrooms, the master fitted with built-in wardrobes, plus a well-appointed main bathroom and a separate toilet.
Other notable details include an internal laundry, an expansive storage area underneath the residence, a secure single garage.
Polished Hardwood Floorboards
Under House Storage
Plenty of Cupboard Space
So Close To-
– Walking distance to public and private schools
– Public transport and easy access to the M1.
– Endless cafes, coffee shops and restaurants moments away
– Bike and footpaths stretching the length of the waterfront linking to parks, nature reserves cafes, a brand-new aquatic centre and historic Shorncliffe jetty
– Sandgate dining shopping precinct and Sandgate Train Station for the short commute to Brisbane city, is 5 minutes by car
– Sandgate, the cutest bayside village centre in greater Brisbane
– Specialty stores and all key services
– Brisbane Airport is 15 minutes by car
Entry-level opportunities in Brighton do not come around often and are highly sought-after, please contact me today to arrange your time to inspect this wonderful home
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 686 m²