House SELLING on Sedgman Street
Family Home On Over A Quarter Acre!
Nestled in a peaceful pocket of Morayfield down a family friendly cul-de-sac, this family home has plenty to offer. Perched on over a quarter of an acre of land and close to everything important, this home is an absolute must-see.
– Three spacious bedrooms – all with built-in wardrobes, fresh carpet & ceiling fans.
– Functional bathroom with bath and separate toilet.
– Open plan kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage.
– Lounge room to the front of the home offering fresh paint and new carpet.
– Family room to the rear featuring air-conditioning, tiled floors and wood-fire burner.
– Separate formal dining area.
Heading outside you’ll find
– 1136sqm of land – plenty of room for an extension, large shed, pool or even granny flat (STCA).
– Large covered entertainment area.
– Double lock-up garage.
– Room for side access on both sides.
– Low maintenance gardens with plenty of room for personalisation
– Fully fenced – perfect for pets.
– Perfectly balancing convenience & lifestyle, this home is close to:
> Local Early Learning Centre (300m)
> Local Parklands, bush reserve and walking tracks (350m)
> Local Bus Stop (350m)
> Morayfield East State School (1.2km)
> Morayfield Train Station (2.2km)
> Morayfield State High School (2.5km)
> Morayfield State School (2.8km)
> Aquatic Centre and Sports Complex (3.1km)
> Morayfield Shopping Centre (3.2km)
> Caboolture Hospital (6.9km)
> BITE Markets (8.5km)
With so much potential, this home is a must see! Call today!
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,136 m²
- 2 Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining