House FOR RENT on Winlock Cct
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY OR FIND OUT ANY FURTHER INFORMATION VISIT THE IMAGE PROPERTY WEBSITE.
Nestled in a quiet pocket of the ever-desirable suburb of Warner sits this gorgeous family home that is as neat as a pin! Backing onto the local park and close to everything important, this one is a must-see.
Take a Virtual stroll through the property by clicking the 3D Tour button below.
This gorgeous home offers:
# 4 spacious bedrooms:
– Bedroom one is the home’s Master Suite, offering plenty of light, air-conditioning, ceiling fan, ensuite and walk-in robe.
– Bedroom two, three and four offer fresh carpet flooring, modern lighting & ceiling fans. Bedroom two & three offer built-in wardrobes.
# Two contemporary bathrooms:
– The master suite is composed of a modern design bathroom with all the necessities.
– The main bathroom is also of modern design, with plenty of space, bath and separate toilet.
# Light-filled kitchen, perfect for entertaining, featuring:
– Open plan design with modern down-lights and high ceilings
– Breakfast bar with plenty of bench space
– Modern appliances including dishwasher
– Large fridge space and pantry with plenty of storage
– The spacious living and dining areas share an open plan with the kitchen. With access to the outdoor entertainment area, this space features tiled flooring, split system air-conditioning & modern down-lights.
– A second living area/media room is also featured.
– Heading outside you are greeted with the peaceful entertainment area that features plenty of privacy.
– The back yard is low-maintenance and provides private access to the park over the back.
# Perfectly situated, close to:
– Local Park (20m)
– Local Bus Stop (1.1km)
– Dragonfly Park (1.1km)
– Warner Lakes (1.2km)
– Bray Park State High School (1.8km)
– Warner Shopping Centre (1.9km)
– Genesis Christian College (2.5km)
– Holy Spirit Catholic Primary School (3.2km)
– Les Hughes Sporting Complex (3.5km)
– Bray Park State School (3.6km)
– Bray Park Train Station (5.0km)
– Strathpine Train Station (5.7km)
– New Petrie University (7.0km)
– St. Paul’s School (7.4km)
This home presents an opportunity for a convenient, peaceful lifestyle – but it’s priced to move so get in quick.
Please register to ensure that you receive notification of any updates or cancellations. Click ‘Book Inspection’ and follow the prompts to register your details for the open home you wish to attend.
All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 must be followed while attending. Numbers have been capped and each attendee is to wear a mask, use the provided sanitiser and QR code and socially distance where possible.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement inclusive of any special terms prior to proceeding through our approval process. If applicable, you will receive this in due course, however please contact our office if you do need this at any stage.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- House House Category