House FOR RENT on Turner Rd
224 Turner Rd, Kedron, QLD 4031
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY OR FIND OUT ANY FURTHER INFORMATION VISIT THE IMAGE PROPERTY WEBSITE.
**ENQUIRE FOR SAME DAY INSPECTION**
Experience this Entertainer’s Delight at 224 Turner Rd, Kedron, QLD 4031!
Welcome to this stunning modern retreat located in a highly sought after pocket of Kedron. With its 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, ample storage and multiple living spaces both indoors and out; this home offers versatility with the perfect blend of style and function.
CONFIRMED SCHOOL ZONES:
# Somerset Hills State School
# Wavell State High School
Take a Virtual stroll through the property by clicking the 3D Tour button below.
– 5 spacious built-in bedrooms (3 upstairs, 2 downstairs)
– Master with generous ensuite and walk-in wardrobe
– Well-appointed main bathroom with separate toilet and bath
– Open kitchen with electric appliances, ample cupboard and bench space with breakfast bar
– Light-filled upstairs living space with ceiling fan, air-conditioning and polished timber floors through entire level
– Downstairs: spacious living/ multipurpose space with polished concrete flooring, large internal laundry, 2 bedrooms with ceiling fans, 1 with ensuite and additional separate toilet, single lock-up garage
– Gated double carport
– Huge deck with ceiling fans overlooks the yard (with option to include outdoor furniture and gas heater)
– Manicured fully-fenced yard with playground and multiple sitting areas to enjoy (please note, trampoline pictured is not included)
Kedron is a thriving suburb with a strong sense of community. It offers a range of local amenities including shops, parks, and excellent transport links, making it a great place to settle down. If you’re looking for a comfortable, stylish home in a convenient and family-friendly location, 224 Turner Road is a Must-Inspect!
Please register to ensure that you receive notification of any updates or cancellations. Click ‘Book Inspection’ and follow the prompts to register your details for the open home you wish to attend.
All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 must be followed while attending. Numbers have been capped and each attendee is to wear a mask, use the provided sanitiser and QR code and socially distance where possible.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement inclusive of any special terms prior to proceeding through our approval process. If applicable, you will receive this in due course, however please contact our office if you do need this at any stage.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport