House FOR RENT on Tanby St
21 Tanby St, Sunnybank Hills, QLD 4109
TO APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY OR FIND OUT ANY FURTHER INFORMATION VISIT THE IMAGE PROPERTY WEBSITE.
Family Home in Sunnybank Hills!
This 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house is the perfect family-friendly home offering multiple living options! Located in the sought-after suburb of Sunnybank Hills, the spacious layout (with downstairs offering bathroom and kitchenette) lends itself to a home business or teenage retreat, appealing to most!
– Double lock up garage
– Downstairs: large multifunctional space with air-conditioning, powder room with shower, kitchenette area with microwave and rangehood (space to have a hotplate and bar fridge).
– Secure backyard with low maintenance yard and deck for entertaining
– 3 spacious bedrooms (2 built-in, main with air-conditioning)
– Open living/dining with polished floorboards, ceiling fan and air-conditioning
– Well-appointed kitchen with electric appliances
– Main bathroom with separate bath and toilet
Sunnybank Hills is a highly sought-after suburb known for its vibrant community and convenient amenities. With easy access to public transport, shopping centers, and recreational facilities, this area offers a great lifestyle for families.
To apply for this property or find out any further information, visit the Image Property website.
Please register to ensure that you receive notification of any updates or cancellations. Click ‘Book Inspection’ and follow the prompts to register your details for the open home you wish to attend.
All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 must be followed while attending. Numbers have been capped and each attendee is to wear a mask, use the provided sanitiser and QR code and socially distance where possible.
Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Image Property will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
Legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement inclusive of any special terms prior to proceeding through our approval process. If applicable, you will receive this in due course, however please contact our office if you do need this at any stage.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage