SPACIOUS AND BRIGHT!!!
Perfectly positioned and presented, this light filled unit is a great opportunity for a first home buyer or astute investor. Located in a quiet and leafy street, the first floor of this renovated block of 6, features include:
• 2 good sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Security screens on all doors and windows
• Air-conditioned living room
• Modern and very functional kitchen
• Separate upstairs laundry
• East facing private balcony
• Secure single garage including loads of extra storage space!
• Currently leased to a lovely tenant that is happy to stay, paying $360/week on a periodic lease – available to occupy with 4 weeks’ notice
This property is close to transport, shops, cafes, 6km to the Brisbane CBD and in the Ascot State School catchment, this one won’t last.
• Only 6 units in the complex
• 4 units are currently owner-occupied
• The new flooring and bathroom vanity were installed in 2017.
• Very quiet complex and street
• Well maintained property and complex with ample funds in the Sinking Fund
• 250m walk to My Mistress Cafe
• 250m walk to Bus Stop (Stop 23) on Sandgate Rd, which takes you directly to the Brisbane CBD and Cultural Centre at South Bank
• 350m walk to Oriel Place which offers Sushi Train / BWS / QML / Burrito Bar
• 550m walk to the beautiful Oriel Park
• 700m walk to IGA Ascot / Ascot Cellars / Pharmacy
• 800m walk to Australia Post in Ascot
• 800m walk to Ascot State School
• Both St Margaret’s Girls School and St Rita’s College are within very close proximity
• Both Eagle Farm Racecourse and Racecourse Road are only 1.5km away and are walkalbe.
For more information please contact Matt Phillips anytime!
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 119.00 sqm
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Street View